Rubens at the Palace – 1st Class Treatment for Adults and Children.
We have just returned from London having stayed at The Rubens at the Palace which is a superb hotel, in a grand location. Our stay was exceptional. Robert, Alexis and I were treated like royalty and continuously greeted with a smile. All of the staff was hospitable, courteous, and professional both in manner and dress code.
Should one be looking for Gourmet dining, then The Library Restaurant is the place to be. Besides The Library Restaurant is the The Old Masters Carvery, which has such a succulent menu to choose from. Breakfast in The Old Masters Restaurant is a must for guests.
When you stay at The Rubens at the Palace you will discover that the selection of thoughtful extras, do make your vacation even more exclusive.
We would like to express our gratitude and appreciation to everybody for making our stay so wonderful. Especially the Doormen, Concierges and the House Keeping Team.
Lastly, I’d like to say a big thank you to the House Keeping Team for providing such an excellent service and for such a wonderful surprise…the complimentary wine gift.
Mr & Mrs Hedley and Alexis x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace