Not a bit of wonder that this hotel gets consistently good reviews.
Having booked a weekend (bed and breakfast ), from the moment of our arrival to our departure we enjoyed every minute spent in the hotel. The staff are amoungst the most helpful, efficient and charming you could ever wish to meet and consequently created a most friendly family atmosphere.
Our room was not particularly large but this was more than compensated for by being absolutely spotless and extremely comfortable. Although we booked B&B ( the breakfast was superb and the choice was literally endless ), we were so impressed that we opted to have dinner in the Library on the Saturday evening. Very unhurried and relaxing,the food was of a high standard and it was pleasant to see that diners were requested to turn off mobile phones whilst in the restaurant.
Thoroughly recommended and hopefully if we return to London this is the place we would hope to stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace