I found The Rubens online, read the reviews, and contacted the hotel manager, Malcolm for assistance with booking our trip. We arrived in London at the beginning of our trip, then left for 5 days before returning to London to complete our vacation. Malcolm was amazing at arranging multiple rooms for us, transportation from the airport, and holding part of our luggage while we traveled to other countries. His attention to detail and quick responses to my 10 separate emails was very impressive. The hotel was lovely and our rooms were clean. The location was impeccable. We were directly across the street from the Royal Mews at Buckingham Palace, just a short walk to Victoria Station, and one of the stops on the Red Bus tour. The staff was overly attentive and made all of us feel so welcome every time we set foot in the door. The doorman was one of the best parts of our trip. He was so friendly and helpful each day and asked us everyday about our activities. Malcolm the hotel manager even arranged a cupcake decorating session for my daughter. The full English breakfast each morning was wonderful as well. We will definitely go back to London and visit the Rubens again. It also made me very interested in trying some of the other Red Carnation Hotels. Thanks again to the staff at The Rubens for making our holiday spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace