In October ’08 my husband and I visited London for the first time. When we were planning the trip we were looking for accommodations that reflected some of the history of the area and a place that would give us a true feel of London. Our travel agent, who was born and raised in England, suggested The Rubens Hotel. The Rubens proclaims, “no request is too large, no detail too small.” And we truly experienced this in their hospitality and service. We did not feel like silly Americans when we asked the concierge how to hail a cab. Each day we would return to our room after a full day of touring London and there would be fresh canapés for us, which helped to curb our appetites before dinner. The English breakfast was bountiful and exquisite. From the moment we walked into The Rubens we felt like we had a personal relationship with each staff member we met. If you want to be treated like royalty, when in London, stay at The Rubens Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace