What a lovely hotel - very English! - we loved the room not too big buy very comfortable - the bed was so relaxing. From the moment we arrived all the staff were extremely friendly and helpful - always smiling and greeting us as we past by - unlike some of the other hotels we stayed at in Europe. The only negative point would be as it is an old building, you can hear people in the corridors walking...The location of this hotel is the best i have ever stayed at in London - I most definatley will return here - Thanks again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace