My wife & I stayed at the Rubens in May 2010 and prebooked and received a good rate. The hotel is perfectally located right around the corner from Buckingham Palace and very close to Victoria tube station. The room (Superior King Room) was quite small (and was actually the smallest of all our rooms all across Europe). It was very clean and well presented though. The staff were very very helpful and the food in the restaurant was very nice.
For the price, I would recommend this hotel mainly because of its location, staff and cleanliness. The only thing that let it down was the size of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace