What makes this hotel great is the staff. Everyone we met here was freindly and seemed to care that we had a good stay. Breakfast was the best choice and good quality. Rooms were typical London size but clean and comfortable. We had a few drinks in the bar and this was fun and again great staff, Overall a great weekend in London shopping and sightseeing with a great hotel. Listen to the Concierge if you want info about local restaurants or local info. Will definitely be back to the rubens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace