Melia White House
  • Breakfast included
Hallam Hotel(London)
  • Breakfast included
7,429 results
All reviewsregents parklevel loungegreat portland streetdry martiniclassic roomwarren streetsuperior rooman upgradeoxford circustube stationmini barlondon hotelwest endrooms are smallconciergeeustondoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel is just a five minute walk from oxford street and is very reasonably priced for the area. I was fortunate that they upgraded my room to a suite but I think I would have enjoyed my stay anyway. The rooms are nice and have good size bathrooms.
The staff are excellent and if anyone is thinking of staying there then I can recommend the breakfast. There was a great choice of food and everything I tried was lovely.
I am actually going to stay there again next week

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travellingk2015
Melia W, Guest Relations Manager at Melia White House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear

Thank you for reviewing your experience following you recent stay at the Melia White House Hotel. We are very pleased with the warm comment about our staff and it will be a pleasure to share this with the rest of Melia team.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the complementary Junior Suite in this occasion.

It will be a pleasure to welcoming you back next week

Kindest regards

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I don't normally review as I can't type and and it takes too long, so in a nutshell, excellent all round, couldn't fault one thing! Just found out I now have to type 200 characters to review hence why I never review!

Room Tip: Our friends upgraded foe a small price with access to the VIP with free bar after 5 pm, said it was well worth it,
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank allyson c

Dear guest

Thank you so much for your kind review.

We always appreciate all feedback and we are delighted your comments regarding the friendly staff.

We hope we will have new opportunity to welcome you back soon

Regards

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at the Melia White House in London in May 2014 and was extremely satisfied by my stay. The hotel is clean, modern and comfortable. It is everything you would want from a hotel for a city break. The staff are also very friendly and helpful too. I highly recommend the Melia White House.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
1  Thank Sam W
Melia W, Guest Relations Manager at Melia White House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Sam, firstly, let me just say what a great pleasure it was to have you stay with us at Melia White House , London recently and thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor. Your valuable feedback is much appreciated and we were thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service provided!.
If visiting London again in the future we hope you will consider staying with us again and very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel someday soon.

With best regards

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great location. Very friendly staff, from concierge to barman who was extremely helpful. Very clean room and bathroom. 10 minutes from oxford street and 1 minute from great Portland street tube. 10 minute bus to Camden market. Would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
1  Thank Johnpatrick O

Dear Johnpatrick O,
Firstly, let me just say what a great pleasure it was to have you stay with us at The Melia White House.
We were delighted to read that you enjoyed our service so much. We are pleased to see that our staff was to your expectations.
All Melia Whiite House Team look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel someday soon.

We remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Literally at the Door step to Regents Park, 2 tube stations within 3/4 minute stroll. Comfortable walk to Madam Tussauds. Using Regents Park tube, 1 stop from Oxford Street and using Great Portland Street 4 stops via 2 tubes to Camden. Staff are very friendly but check in can take some time. Breakfast whilst a bit pricy £18 but will set you up for the day and great food quality. Rooms are comfortable but nothing out of the ordinary, had a Superior room reasonably spacious but in comparison to other hotels in this area, one of the better Superior rooms on offer in this area of London.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind feedback of your recent stay at the Melia White House Hotel.

We were delighted to read your comments and your recognition of the hotel location which is just few minutes away from the centre. It s always an honour to read how much you enjoyed the service during your stay.

We truly hope to welcome you back in a closest future.

Kind regards