“Discovery ”
Review of Cocochan

Cocochan
Reserve with OpenTable
Cocochan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,566 of 24,672 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$46 - US$73
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Transit: Nearest Tube station - Bond Street tube station - 5 min walk Oxford Street tube station - 10 min walk Baker Street tube station - 10min walk
Description: Located on James street, St Christopher’s Place, Cocochan serves modern Asian cuisine and innovative cocktails, drawn from the Far East and South East Asia with a Japanese bar devoted to sushi and sake. The restaurant has been awarded an AA Rosette for culinary excellence, and continues to hold the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013-2017. Cocochan is open daily from Noon to 11.00pm.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cocochan restaurant

On a great day in London my wife told me about this simple and good restaurant.
So here we are and the reception was so far very nice, table on the patio, super.
The food we choose Selection 12, than 2 crispy Duck salad, chili Squid, everything was testy but the Tuna tartare (excellent)
1 btl sparkling water.
Price and service very nice, We will be back. Thank you the staff.

Cocochan R, Public Relations Manager at Cocochan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Robert,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we are glad you enjoyed our cuisine and customer service.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I stopped in here as I liked the look of the menu and it wasn't too busy. I ordered the vegetable thai curry and it didn't take long to arrive. Unfortunately there was more sauce than vegetables and it was very mild. I was asked by the manager if everything was ok and I pointed out that there was very few vegetables. He fixed this quickly but to be fair, it still tasted odd.
The waiters were very attentive. At one point I looked up and 2 of them were staring at me. I'm not the most agile when using chopsticks but I like to have a go and I can eat my meal without making a mess or taking for ever. Didn't particularly like being watch though. Won't go back.

Cocochan R, Public Relations Manager at Cocochan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Jo L,

Thank you for visiting Cocochan and taking the time to leave the review.

We aim to provide great service, food and memorable atmosphere at the restaurant.

We feel very displeased that in this instance we failed and you didn't feel comfortable to enjoy your dining experience. We will investigate this matter further and resolve the issue.

In the meantime, we would love to hear from you - please get in touch with us at info@cocochan.co.uk so we can discuss the event.

Kind Regards,

Cocochan Team

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Nice and very tasty food asian style. We shared 4 different dishes which all was very tasty. Service was also good. So it was an enjoyable lunch and we will for sure be back as well.
Prices are also fair

Cocochan R, Public Relations Manager at Cocochan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Rog Z,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Very much part of the Christopher Passage street of eateries. So it's quite noisy, quite upbeat. They turned the booming base down when asked, and the service was very good. The menu is very mixed with Beef Sui Mai and Peking duck mixing with lamb cutlets and chicken curry. So it's very eurasian.. At about £40 a head even thought the wine was only £32 over three drinkers, it was a bit pricey with main courses at £24.

Coco C, Guest Relations Manager at Cocochan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello and thank you for your review. We here at Cocochan are pleased that you had an enjoyable experience with us and as you may be aware our prices reflect the quality of our produce and we only employ the very best in the ancient art of sushi and dimsum. we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Dinner here is fantastic.
Tried the fried rice, spring rolls, chicken and shrimp dumplings. Delicious!
Really nice staff.

Cocochan R, Guest Relations Manager at Cocochan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

We hope to see you again very soon