“best pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Holborn
Neighbourhood: Holborn
Reviewed 8 November 2013

i really love the pizza , i'm Italian.. but i just can tell everyone the best pizza i ate in London in 1 year that i leave here was here.... the waitress that i think are really the owner are very friendly and the small guy in the floor was very funny... i recommended the pizza with prosciutto and rocket.. that i don't know the exactly name on the menu.... 5 star

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I found this place by googling cannoli and bloomsbury! I was so delighted to find an authentic Italian cafe, unpretentious but impressive. The staff were charming and helpful and me and my guest spent a delightful few hours sampling the fare. I had aubergine with linguine which was well seasoned and tasty, and my companion had a piadine with salad. I was so happy to have cannoli for dessert - fresh and crispy with a gorgeous filling. Coffee was very good indeed, and the house red was also good. I left happy with my little bag of biscotti to eat on the train back to Scotland -and sad that there isn't an outpost of Sfizio north of the border! I can heartily recommend this place to anyone with a yearning for Italy in London.

1  Thank ahopefultraveller
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Being a big cannoli lover, I was so happy to find this place.
The cannoli was AMAZING, one of the BEST that I ever had !!!!!
Most important it was FRESHLY made !!!
Wich mean they are not made in advance and laying behind the counter desk (wich is too often the case and it's not good for the quality of the cannoli cause they became soft and less crispy). So no cannoli on the counter desk, so of course I had to ask if they make them. And the waitress, who was very friendly by the way, told me "Of course we do cannoli, but I need to make them, it take about 3 min"
And 3 minutes later I had one of the most beautiful cannoli with a single espresso :)

1  Thank elodie50a
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Finished work late friday night, passed this place and decided to stop. Excellent atmosphere inside! Ordered a Pizza........ Very tasty. Got an espresso on way out.... stood at the bar just like in Italy... friendly service.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

It's not trying to be fine dining, it's not trying to be needlessly flash. It is a superb, authentic Italian bar/casual restaurant. Good service accompanied by a family feel and excellent food. The Calzone tonight was utterly superb, without doubt the best I have had in Italy or London. Will be going back there.