“the best”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 8 March 2014

good location beautiful decoration nice service food nicely presented and tastefull good wine a very romantic place

Al-Ahmed, Manager at Poppy Hana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2015

Music to our ears :)

There are newer reviews for Poppy Hana

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Not wowed but great service and food. If you're in the area and have a Tastecard call by! Don't go out of your way tho.

Alamin A, Manager at Poppy Hana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Not really good value for money...

Staff busy talking or hiding behind the counter, staff and manager could not care less but were very curious to why we wanted the service charge removed...

We value all feedback, in future please contact a manager. We are happy to resolve any issues.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I've been there few times already and the food is great but waiting staff were care less about us. I had to ask twice for a glass of water and some extra spoons, very disappointing in a way that they were many and It was only 2 table in the restaurant. I will go back there for sure but if I don't want to pay the service don't ask me why!!!

Alamin A, Manager at Poppy Hana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2015

Thank you for your review, see you soon

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I go there on a regular basis and really can't complain. The staff is friendly, the food is nice and it's decently priced for Japanese food. I see a couple of bad reviews about the sashimi. I order it on a regular basis and it's fine. Once I ordered the salmon hand roll and the fish was quite tough and chewy, this is honestly the only complaint I can think of and I have been there at least 15 times. I've also had them deliver a few times and they have never taken longer than expected.

Thank you for your review, see you soon