“A Jolly Good Lunch”

Thalassa Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #3,394 of 22,557 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$39
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A Jolly Good Lunch”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have had some very good lunches at Thalassa which were reasonably priced and, as we are locals, can add this restaurant to our list of eateries to return to. The service is pleasant and efficient and the place itself is bright, airy and comfortable. Neighbours tell us it is busy, and can be noisy, in the evening.

• Visited May 2014

Enfield, United Kingdom
“A Nice Family Dinner ”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We visited here recently as a family and had a mixed meze. The food was lovely and we was so full we ended up bringing some of it home with us which was no trouble for the very helpful staff.

The only disappointing thing was even though they where not very busy they was quite slow at bringing food and drinks out other then that it was superb

“Enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Our second visit - and we were greeted like regulars! Lovely ambience, very friendly staff. Enjoyed the meal very much indeed, very well cooked and flavoursome. My husband had the mixed fish grill which was enormous and he just couldn't finish it! Far too much salad though, but maybe that's just us being picky!! We found the service excellent, and would most definitely recommend this restaurant.

Edmonton, United Kingdom
“Service & Food”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The food & service was excellent. Great value for money and the portions was very filling. Would highly recommend.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good value and tasty food.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Well I have never been here before but got an invite from a colleague and it is local to me so couldn't turn it down :)

The lovely Maria greeted me warmly while sat down and waited for my dining partner to arrive, they had opened the front up to the outside and it was a nice sunny day which was very welcome.

I had the Mussels as a starter which where cooked just right and had a sauce that made me make that noise that you only make when you like something very much - cant really put it into writing but I am sure you get what I mean! Then had the Sea Bream fillet that was cooked to perfection and a Greek salad, WOW is all I can say. Did I mention the fabulous chips made from Cyprus potatoes?! And the price was less than £9 for two courses - I thought that can't be right but it was!

The question I have asked myself after this lunch is why have I not noticed this place before and when can i go again.....