“Ora delight”

Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
London, United Kingdom
“Ora delight”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant for our Xmas meal and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. The restaurant is decorated in a modern style and you do not feel over crowded by other tables. The food was tasty and the cocktails even nicer!. The service was very good especially as there was a large party from the BBC in there at the same time. I would go back again and try out some of the other dishes and of course cocktails.

Visited December 2012

St Albans, United Kingdom
“Great meal”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My husband and I went here on a Groupon voucher last week and we both enjoyed the meal very much. I had the pork dish and it was scrumptious. It was early on in the evening so the restaurant was quiet - staff very attentive and pleasantly friendly - would not hesitate to recommend.

London
“Great night, food had great flavours!!!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

After my Thai food dissapointment at a restaurant in Birmingham the previous weekend I was very reluctant to try another Thai place however I was very happy I went.

Went to Ora on a saturday night, was quiet but we were a group of 7 it didn't bother us. The stuff were very friendly and professional. We ordered the most expensive dishes on the menu and they were all worth the price..had the mixed starter, very nice and came with different sauces too delicious. My family who I was worried might not like Thai food were so impressed could not stop talking about how nice the food was.

We didnt order the usual Thai dishes on the worry I might be dissapointed and am glad we didnt. I am defo coming back and will try the traditional Thai dishes next time though.

Oh the cocktails are expensive but they are nice and strong, after 2 drinks I was already giggling!!!

Belgium
“Let down”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We were actually very disappointed with this restauarant. The music is too loud. The Pad Thai was a mish-mash of unidentifiable stuff which I couldn't find the courage to finish. My dining companions all agreed that it was disappointing food. The only bright spot was tha& the staff were very helfpul and friendly. But I certainly won't be going back.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Modern setting, traditional and delicious food”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

We had a Groupon offer for this restaurant so could only choose from a set menu but the food was delicious.
We had the Thai Fish cakes to start, followed by the North Eastern style pork with jasmine rice. Both were wonderful. The pork in particular was stunning. It was quite spicy but with lots of discernible flavours and an accompanying salad with a very piquant and delicious dressing.
The service was friendly but not intrusive and the ambience pleasant if a little quiet, though we didn't arrive until 10 on a Friday eve.

• Visited February 2013