“A stylish dining experience by the river with a varied menu”
Review of Patrisey - CLOSED

Patrisey
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I took advantage of the 50% off A La Carte menu for my visit to Patrisey which was a bonus. I was also staying at the hotel (Hotel Verta) and enjoyed a very good Martini cocktail in the very stylish Vertilon bar upstairs from the restaurant. The service was excellent with smiles all round. We were given a goats cheese amouse bouche whilst choosing our food. Portions were more than adequate and very nicely presented. My starter of liver and foie gras parfait was delicious and we both opted for the lobster thermidor and russian salad. It was my first time eating lobster and I was glad to pay half price for the pleasure! We were sat at a large window table which would have offered great views of the river in the daytime. Although the restaurant was only half full, there was a relaxed and friendly ambience and we were not rushed in any way. Our starter and main had the perfect break inbetween. The wine list was a little pricey so we opted for a glass of wine at around £9 each. London pricing I guess?! Instead of dessert we headed back upstairs to the bar for espresso and chocolate martinis which were gorgeous. A really pleasant evening which I can't fault.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Meal was well cooked and very tasty, just a little slow, but partly my fault for not ordering a starter

Reviewed 15 February 2012

As we were staying at the hotel, we chose to eat at the Patrisey for convenience. We booked via a toptable deal so got 50% off the food bill. We could not fault the food. The amuse bouche were delicious. We both loved our starters and main courses and the portions were very good (so much so we didn't have space for dessert - a shame as the ones we saw looked delicious!)
Not sure why it was not full on the Saturday night we stayed - I assume the location has something to do with it. Would recommend it to anyone staying at the hotel or nearby.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Modern almost minimalist decor for that restaurant with view on the heliport (unfortunately no action there on the day we dine due to snow!).
The food is very good with original twists in the dishes although flavours could be a bit more subtle.
The staff is very friendly and professional. Nice place to try.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

We arrived at the hotel to be kindly surprised that they offered 4 hour valet parking by the Hotel's concierge. The menu was ever so interesting. We had a complimentary pumpkin soup with our rolls. Great appetizer. Service was quick and we were swiftly unto our starters. My wife had the Pan seared oak smoked salmon with sweet and sour onions- (i nicked a mouthful when she was not watching) awesome awesome dish, salmon cooked to perfection. I had Coronation quail with apricot puree, onion fritter and curry mayo- the combination worked well. Now unto the mains, my wife got the confit of gressingham duck leg cream savoy cabbage roast salisify - (manage to persuade her to let me sample a mouthful -- my my my it was delightful. I am not kidding the duck literally melted in your mouth. I had loin of venison (well done, even though the chef recommended it pink) braised red cabbage and salted dark chocolate. Now it was so satisfying that i really was sad that i came to the end of my mains. A lovely glass of wine wine spritzer was more than adequate for us. It was to dark and cold to enjoy the outdoor ambiance but a definite must to return in the spring/summer. a definite 10/10 for me and my wife enjoyed it all the more because it was her birthday.