“Hidden gem”
Review of Cafe Amisha

Cafe Amisha
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Amisha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,823 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This place is a hidden gem - the atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff are extremely attentive and the food is excellent . In addition the prices are very reasonable .
I'll be giving the trendy eateries of Befmondsey Street a miss now that Ive discovered Cafe Amisha

Reviewed 2 September 2012

We enjoyed a very pleasant and relaxing evening recently at Cafe Amisha. Very friendly unobtrusive service; good freshly prepared food... nice selection of antipasti, pasta / pizza, great desserts. Only disappointment was a lack of real alternatives to pasta. I would have gone for a main course salad (chicken, tuna etc...) but very limited options. House wine was reasonably priced, and the Italian merlot we chose was good and reasonably priced. The restaurant was full, but tables were reasonably spaced so one did not feel crowded. We will definitely return...this restaurant is a welcome change to the 'rip-off' brigade along the Shad Thames / Riverside just a little further north.

1  Thank Duncan M
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

We are regulars at Amisha and love the place. The food is always fresh and v tasty. Staff are excellent and v polite and relaxed and has a good atmosphere. V child friendly. I have never had a bad meal here. The desserts are exceptional also. I can't fault this place. lots of vegetarian options also. A must eat.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

It was OK but unless you are nearby for some other reason, it is not good enough to warrant a visit, given all the alternatives available. The value is good but be prepared to stick to pizza and pasta. They don't have much else. The neighborhood is out of the way and not in a good sense.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

When I was in the restaurant tonight, I was thinking to myself, 'is this the best Italian restaurant I have ever been to?' I'm still trying to think of a better Italian restaurant anywhere an the people who read my reviews, know that I've eaten all over the uk.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The food was absolutely fantastic. The service was extremely good and the price was extremely good value for money.

We had olives and bread to start, followed by a lasagne and a pizza. Everything was very well cooked and presented. We had sides of a mixed leaf salad and rosemary roast potatoes. The salad was the nicest side salad I have ever had in a restaurant.

We finished our meal with chocolate fondant and a cheese board and both were excellent. The choc fondant was possibly the best I have ever tasted.

The wine we had was a Pinot grigio and at £16 a bottle was perfectly priced for London.

We spent £60 and left extremely happy.

It is also just on our door step for our London flat, so will definitely be going back.

This is a brilliant place which the owners should be extremely proud of.