“Delicious food and excellent service”
Review of Panas Gurkhas Kitchen - CLOSED

Panas Gurkhas Kitchen
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tucked away in the south west London neighbourhood of Grove Park, Kamana is a popular Indian and Nepalese restaurant on Baring Road. Busy with takeaways and regulars who like to dine in, Kamana is an affordable restaurant that prides itself on its authentic menu that includes secret family recipes that have been handed down through the owner���s family for generations. All your favourite dishes are here, and Kamana Restaurant also serves up some modern Indian recipes with a western twist. With plenty of parking, this restaurant is suitable for business meetings as well as nights out with family and friends and is within walking distance of the Grove Park rail station.
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The atmosphere in the restaurant was friendly and welcoming. The dishes our waiter recommended to us were a perfect mach and they even were willing to modify the dishes to make them more suitable for us. The food was spectacular and we would definitely order it home if they delivered it to Finland ;) We will recommend Panas Gurkhas Kitchen to everybody looking for tasty food and excellent service with affordable price!

3  Thank Yokyopeli

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I only moved into the area last year and I am so happy that this restaurant is round the corner from me.

The food was excellent, possibly the best curry I've ever had. The portions are generous and the prices are more than reasonable. The service is also excellent, very attentive. Everything tastes fresh, as it should. It was only my girlfriend and I in there to start off with (granted it was at 6pm and the day before New Year's Eve), but it soon filled up.

If you're looking for a great curry and a great evening, I highly recommend Panas Gurkhas.

3  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Out standing food quality and services. We will definitely back again for eat in and if you around try your self and get a new experience of quality food and service.

7  Thank Troubleshooter K
Reviewed 30 July 2013

we 6 of us been there by recommendation of our friend so found outstanding services and food quality. recomended

10  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed 27 July 2013

A hidden gem. We were shown a warm welcome, given excellent service and served delicious authentic food at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this place as somewhere to try. It may not look much from the outside, but let your taste buds be the judge. We will be back.

7  Thank catho76