“Great place for lunch”
Review of The Crabtree

The Crabtree
Reserve with OpenTable
The Crabtree is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,357 of 25,413 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had a lovely lunch with great food and casual and friendly service, we can have the choice of a la carte or a BBQ.
The location is great near the river, prices are very fare from the food to the wines.

1  Thank Eric F
CrabtreeW6, General Manager at The Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Hi Eric F,

Thanks for the review and the team are glad you have a lovely time with us.

See you soon.

Thanks,

Aaron

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Lovely food and a bubbly atmosphere. Lots of people sitting next to the river with a glass.. Can be a little overwhelming and busy on very hot days and can suffer from its own popularity in the summer.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Came for a friends function. Because we weren’t in the dining part of the restaurant we had to order off the bbq menu which had three options left. Two burgers and one roast chicken option. I had already had a burger for lunch and wanted a proper dinner. Asked for a table. They said there was a two hour wait on a table. Due to my friend already already having a reserve area for 25 people I asked if I could eat in there which they said no. Because my friend didn’t want me to go somewhere else she specifically asked for me to have something on the menu. They agreed and said that they will get my in 15 minutes. When the food was ready they sat me down and ignored while I ate my food. Pretty disappointing.

4  Thank Lynley88
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Great local pub on the River
The whole atmosphere of the pub makes it great to meet with Friends.Choice of beers are good and sitting out on the deck enjoying lovely food cannot be bettered

Staff very friendly helpful and efficient

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This place excels in its outside space - plenty and varied seating areas, heaters for cooler nights and a bbq/kitchen station outside that serves its own dedicated grilled menu.

Eating inside is also pleasant, as is eating by the river - though the latter can be a little strange as there is a public footpath that runs through that eating area so you’ll experience some degree of staring from passers by.

Menu choices are seasonal, plentiful portions and always tasty. Great space for summer socialising.