“Best food in London”

Cento
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Came here with my mum and my partner a while ago. The decor is modern, the food is of a high standard and so are the drinks. It's a slightly sophisticated take on mediterranean food - the portions are good sized - I hate going to a restaurant and paying a fortune only to receive tiny portions. I'v been to a few michelin starred restaurants, and usually ended up a bit disppointed. This place is not michelin starred but it should be in my opinion. My partner ordered prawns and her plate was stacked with a huge leaning tower of delicious prawns. We've been here two or three times and the food never lets us down. They have a little dance bar downstairs if you fancy listening to some music and sipping cocktails. If I had the money I'd probably visit more often.

Reviewed 21 June 2011

Had a lovely evening here - 3 amazing courses for a set price of £12.95 plus service. Wine was great. Very attentive staff - will definitely be going back when I'm in Wimbledon!

1  Thank StumpyB