“Nice place but not unforgettable”

Strada - Covent Garden
Ranked #4,083 of 23,992 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We arrived at the restaurant without any reservaation and the staff was quick to find us a place to sit. They were quick and the food was more than good. Wine was even better. What was negative and spoiled our mood was the terrible noise the staff made when putting the dishes and glasses on the bar!! It was really annoying as this went on for quite some time!! I do not know if I will go there again!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had lunch here with a friend recently. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and it was all done with a smile. The food was very nice. I had a risotto which was delicious and was hot when it arrived. My friend had a salad which was gobbled up in double-quick time, followed by a sorbet which was also polished off pronto. I ordered a glass of rosé wine and it was tasty although not particularly chilled.

My friend paid the bill and said it was very reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Previously thought this was just a coffee shop, although I was pleasantly proven wrong after my friend invited me to dinner here. Food was very reasonably priced, with friendly and knowledgeable waiting staff. Although if was busy a relaxed and enjoyable environment was maintained. Will be returning!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Lovely lunch, good service from a lovely waiter, food had great flavours and tasted very much like the local food I have eaten in Florence, it was beautiful!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Try out the chicken or beef burger, it's excellent. The staff is great and super friendly. The restaurant has everything what a traveler needs ;)