“Great place sadly now closed”
Review of The Fish Place - CLOSED

The Fish Place
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Fish Place is a new restaurant experience perfectly placed to serve the freshest fish and seafood dishes in South West London. The restaurant can be found on the embankment overlooking The River Thames, in the new Bridges Wharf Development between Battersea and Clapham. Dorset Crab, Cornish Lobster, River Dart Mussels and Wild Sea Bass are just some of the exquisite lunch and dinner menu dishes, which bring together quality ingredients, in their prime, with exceptional culinary skills and imagination. Beyond our pescatarian panache, the restaurant also offers seasonal dishes for our carnivorous and vegetarian clientele to be enjoyed along with the riverside views.
Reviewed 5 August 2012

A fantastic sea food place, perfect food, service and setting, sadly now closed for some reason - really hope that the owners re open again somewhere as they will have a great following

2  Thank sonic434343

Reviewed 17 May 2012

The Fish Place had excellent food with great views of the river. Although on the day we went we were one of only two tables thus it lacked atmosphere which is a pity because it most certainly is worth a visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

We realised from previous reviews that the location was a little out of the way and may be difficult for some tourists to find. However, I would strongly recommend that you make the effort to go to THe Fish Place.
It was a very wet Saturday night and we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff who took care of our wet top coats and umbrellas. It was our 40th Wedding Anniversary and I wanted this to be a special night. We were guide up to the first floor and shown to a table with excellent River Thames views (even through the rain!) It took my wife and I some time to read the menu, which we thought was comprehensive with choice for most tastes. For starters my wife had a crab Tempura which was delicious and I had Mussels cooked in the most tasty sauce that I have ever had with this dish. Our Main courses were regular fish restaurant meals Plaice and Sea Bass. They arrived with good mixture of fresh and seasonal vegetables (asparagus), and the fish was cooked to perfection. I was the only one who could manage a dessert, but it was worth it. I had the best apple tart ever and even the plate was suitably decorated for our wedding anniversary. A request for a second spoon was soon necessary. Coffees to finish and complimentary Limonta's to cement our feelings about this fine restaurant. Do go it's worth the effort.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The Fish Place in Battersea had incredible food and great service. The fish was absolutely perfectly cooked and very fresh, we had a great seafood mixed started and fantastic desserts. A touch on the pricey side but the 20% toptable offer took the edge off. Great views of the river but was a little out of the way in one of the soulless river side apartment complexes and had an odd ambience inside - we felt a little on top of each other. Great addition to SW restaurants

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I have lived in Battersea for some years but have rarely ventured to the new riverside developments beyond the heliport.But we are pleased to have found the Fish Place.The Restaurant had a lovely view over looking the Thames.The menu was about right selection wise and we were both pleased with our starters,mine a salmon tartar with tzatiki and my wife`s lobster tortellini. Our main course of wild sea bass and a crayfish and clam risotto was truly tasty.The apple pie dessert was good although not earth shattering.Over all the food and service was excellent and the staff very friendly, although one waitress poured our wine as if it was coming out of a ketchup bottle. This of course is a minor criticism.We will definitely return.