“I could dine there every day!”

Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #1,463 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
London, United Kingdom
“I could dine there every day!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

That was my second visit at Amaranto, and although the menu has changed a bit, it has changed for the better!
The selection is amazing and the ingredients are of top quality!
We were there for brunch this time and I really loved the wide choice of dishes to satisfy every kind of palate!
Discreet but attentive service.
Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Excellent and true italian food.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I took a couple of clients at Amaranto for lunch after a colleague praised it for weeks.
I had a succulent mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto on a bed of sweet peperonata,then tried the Dover sole risotto which was sublime and ended my meal with tuna served with peaches and healthy quinoa. All to die for!
Great wines and attentive service complimented the experience.
Thumbs up for this little Mayfair gem!

Dorset, United Kingdom
“Pleasant meal, but a very expensive wine list”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The first course of duck egg and asparagus was brilliant- the egg soft and the asparagus al dente. Then followed an average duck and a quite pleasant dessert. Service was good, but the wine list was exceedingly expensive. We were therefore about to choose a wine by the glass when we saw the next door table having their "wine by the glass". I would have said 100ccs was about the measure. Very poor- so we forewent the experience ! I would suggest that they relook at their wine pricing and make the wine glass measures more generous (cf Simpsons for example). A pleasant meal, but not to be repeated.

• Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“Good food, reasonable price, lovely setting!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Amaranto is in the Four Seasons Hotel on Park Lane. The restaurant and wait staff are excellent. You can pick from the a la carte menu or from a three-course set price menu for 29 pounds (including a glass of champagne each) which my wife and I had. We were very pleased with the taste and quanity of the food, ambience, and price.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing dessert!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a semi private room for dinner and had a wonderful evening. The service, as always with Four Seasons, was impeccable. The food was delicious, from the bread to start through to the dessert. Our desserts were the stand out item, we had the six chocolate dessert....it is a must try for any chocolate lovers!

• Visited June 2014

Travellers who viewed Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane also viewed

Been to Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane? Share your experiences!