See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Seven Apart Apartments are owned and run by the Megaro Hotel - opposite St Pancras station. There is an entry to the tube directly out front of Karpo - the hotel's restaurant. But with the multi-colour mural on teh outside of the building, you won't miss it!
Check in was at the Megaro Hotel and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Lovely girl escorted me from the main Megaro Hotel, around the corner and one block away (all of 2min walk) to the Seven Apart apartments. We had a great chat on the way and she gave me the full run down on the hotel, the facilities, the local area and then showed me through the apartment and made sure I had everything I needed. Great start!

The thing that really sets both the Megaro and Seven Apart apart from the crowd of boring, vanilla chain hotels is that they have been creative with their spaces. I had a ground floor apartment that was almost as big as my apartment back home. All very modern and every apartment was individually decorated and styled, so they're all different. The ground floor apartment I was in (had full security system) had a lovely red/burgundy colour scheme.
So, great kitchen, with coffee machine and everything you need to cater for yourself if you wish, a full size table and a great lounge.

The bathroom was AMAZING! An enormous free-standing bath tub and a huge shower with great water pressure. Heated mirrors (so they never fog up) and towel rails (mmmm, warm towels) and a dressing table for all your bathroom stuff. The bathroom was open to the bedroom, but the toilet was in it's own room for added privacy.

The bedroom was equally stunning. A huge bed, very comfy. Pillows too soft for my liking, but that's pretty standard when travelling. The standout was the glass triangle roof looking up to the night sky! Wow! It also had electronic shutters so you could close them off to keep the sun out, but on a summer night, it was great to look up into the London sky at night.

My only gripes with the room - the square toilet is not nearly as comfortable as it looks - and it looks beautiful. A couple of light globes were blown, but not enough to not see (just something that should be picked up between guests), and the air-con was a bit noisy, but it definitely worked to keep the place cool on what an unusually warm London day and night.

The hotel was kind enough to keep my bags during the day (back at the Megaro) and most of the staff there were really nice and pleasant (though sometimes a little aloof).

If you want a self-catering option that is definitely high class, high style, with the facilities and backing of the main hotel one block away, the tube close by, and being in the heart of London, then the Seven Apart by Megaro is an excellent choice.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank sydney_CJ
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We (me, husband and baby ) stayed 2 nights in a Double apartment, No. 3, which had a nice bed with a living area and small kitchenette as you enter. It was just the right size for us and they also set up a port-a-cot for us.
It was nicely furnished and clean, with an illy espresso maker- very important for hubby.
We liked the room, it was interestingly furnished. It didn't bother us but the toilet has a glass window which is tinted but you can see in, and the toilet is large and square, I felt like I might fall in! I didn't like that the towel rack was in the toilet, I would always forget to get my towel before getting in the shower. Would be good if they just installed a hook outside the shower room.

We stayed here as I wanted to stay somewhere quite new and also wanted to be near St Pancras as we had an early train to Paris, and we didn't want to pay a fortune. Seven Apart (Megaro Apartments) fit that criteria.
Staff are friendly and helpful and free wifi was great.
We dined at Karpo, which is the hotel restaurant twice, we found the food and service to be excellent on both nights.
Kings cross is not the nicest area but we don't mind as we stayed here for the convenience of being close to the station.
There are many hotels in the area and it is very busy. The apartment is fairly quiet, except for when people are entering and leaving their rooms, and the door closes behind them, it's quite loud. We were on the ground floor and that was fine, we had 3 suitcases, a stroller and a baby and there is no lift.
We also walked to Waitrose (big supermarket) in Bloomsbury, an easy 8 minutes, although there are closer places to buy basics. My husband liked that there was a basketball court right outside the apartment, next we will bring a ball.
This is a great place to stay and would stay here again

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I've stayed 3 nights in the apartment with a family of 4. Open concept apartment with two comfy beds and two 32" LCD tv . Quite surprised to encounter that one of the toilet cubicle has a transparent door which is visible to outside. The kitchen though is small, has all we needs.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank hafizah-ahmad
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Stayed just one night in this hotel.

My family of four people fits nicely in this one double plus two singlebeds -room. The room is ok, but nothing really spectacular. Bathroom is ok, nice bamboo wood furnishings, even bamboo hardwood floor. The view is to the stations, St Pancras building is impressive!

Breakfast room/restaurant is really cool. Something unique. Large concrete slabs as tables, dark hardwood floors, really nicely done. So is the entrance lobby. This is certainly no chain hotel!

The staff is very friendly and effective. The breakfast was very good but we did nit have dinner at the hotel.

I am not very knowledgeable of London´s Hotels price/what you get -ratio, but what I paid for a night at Seven Apart seemed like a fair price.

King´s Cross and St Pancras rail and tube stations are across the street. Bus to Oxford Circus and Oxford Street/Regent Street (that is pretty much the tourist´s city centre of London) takes about 10 minutes.

In addition to the hotel, there are apartments in another building. Some 200 metres away, we saw one but did not stay in it. That one had a kitchen and the room was overall... very boutique!

If I remember correctly, the interior design was done by the owner´s wife. Excellent job, especially the common areas!
Yes. I can recommend Seven Apart.

Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank ike-shibuya
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Excellent location and value for money. It's about 10 minutes walk from the King's Cross tube station which gives you access to the rest of London. Bus connectivity is also close. The room was large by London standards and tastefully furnished. Amenities were new and well maintained. Being an "aparthotel", there is no room service (which is not really required) but people at the desk are very friendly and efficient. Free wifi is an added advantage. We stayed there for a week (as a family including 2 teenage girls) and we all loved it. I would strongly recommend Seven Apart.
There are 2 minor suggestions. 1. A towel rack would be very convenient in the shower area. Towels could be reused if a rack was available. 2. Soap dish at the wash basin. However, this does not affect our overall opinion.

Date of stay: May 2012