“Lovely comfortable stay...lukewarm showers!”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge London Whetstone
Ranked #528 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Bed amazing. Room quiet. Staff were lovely...especially the chap who booked us in, and the fabulously helpful and cheery Elaine who really made my visit a joy! Thanks to all...please turn the heating up on the showers! :-)

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This travel lodge was great as a base for our trips to Central London. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise as was the customer service, helpful and courteous nothing was too much trouble. Definitely would stay there again

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We recently stayed 3 nights in this Travelodge , first night no problem , second night the fire alarm went off at 1am and then at 2.30 am! On both occasions there was no clear information whether there was a fire or not . The alarm would sound for 5 mins then go off then start again intermittently. The 2nd time the alarm was set off by a drunken guest ! Again the only member of staff on duty could not reset the alarm, it took one of the hotel guests an off duty fire officer to reset it. It was very disappointing that guests who had frightened children where left to find out what was happening via other guests . We couldn't believe it when the next night the alarm went off again and once again confusion in the hotel as to was it a fire or not, thank god it was a fault in the system. I strongly suggest Travelodge Whetstone ensure all their staff are aware how to conduct a proper evacuation of a hotel or at least delegate inform guests when it is a false alarm. Thanks Travelodge for 2 nights of lack of sleep!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I went on a training course nearby and this was the only hotel I could find in the area. Travelodge have upped there game but there not to my taste, but it's cheap, clean, new TVs etc. If they did one thing and install Air-conditioning I would give another green circle. BUT I had to checkout a day early, after 2 days I was exhausted and commuted from central London instead. So in short avoid during summer....

One big credit though to this place... I had dealings with 5 members of staff during the vist (checking in, drinks, locking myself out etc) and all the staff were excellent, well mannered, smiling etc,

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JimmyPage78
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a family room for 1 night, so only there for a short while but we were very well looked after, the staff are first class and nothing is too much trouble. Very good location if driving, straight off the A1 and you are there. Tube just 10 minute walk and then within 20 minutes you are in central london. Only negative is the parking, we were lucky enough to get a parking spot but dont know what we would have done if this had not been the case.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Location wise, we couldn't fault it, near both Rail and Tube stations. Comfy beds, but the prices for food and WiFI are a bit silly. Some great local restaurants & M&S Food and Waitrose nearby as well as smaller shops for snacks and drinks. No aircon in rooms, but a fan was provided and was adequate.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed here when I came to a wedding in Central London. Although the hotel is quite far North of the city it only takes about 30 - 40 minutes to get in to town on the tube. The desk staff on reception were very friendly and helpful on our arrival; I was travelling with my Dad and, because they always try to give single female travellers a room near to reception the lady offered to swap my room so that I could be nearer to my Dad. The room itself was very hot and difficult to cool down. Also, simply because of the location there was quite a lot of noise from the main road. But I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family