“Book Graham now”
Review of London Cab Tours

London Cab Tours
Ranked #22 of 725 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: LONDON TOURS in a Black Taxi, with Graham Greenglass - City of London Guide, London Taxi Tour Guide, History BA & Proud Londoner. My tour themes include: London Highlights, London Rock'n Roll (Beatles+), London Horror, Windsor Castle + London Tour, English Countryside.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Like others visiting London for the first time, my wife and I wanted to schedule a private tour to obtain an indepth overview of this marvelous city. And, like others, I wanted to conduct my own research to determine who would best meet and exceed our expectations. I used email to contact Graham Greenglass. He promptly responded to my email, and scheduling a tour with him could not have been easier.

Graham was at our hotel at the agreed on time and provided us with a 3-hour overview tour of London that exceeded our expectations. This was more than enough time for someone with Graham's knowledge and experience to introduce us to the London highlights. His London cab was roomy and comfortable, his details of each site allowed for questions, and he was gracious and informative in his responses to our comments. As a photographer, I dislike having to take pictures through windows as we zip by interesting sites. This is not a problem with Graham. He stopped at many of the sites we visited, we exited his cab, and I took my pictures at a leisurely pace. Not a picture taker? You will still stop at sites where exiting Graham's cab will enhance your experience. Graham carries an iPad and uses it wisely to provide additional information regarding the sites you visit. Yes, Graham has his university degree in history, but his details of each site, while certainly didactic, are filled with insightful color.

If you will be visiting London and are considering booking a private tour, look no further. Book Graham. Just send him an email. No credit card is needed. No deposit is required. He will meet and exceed your expectations.

2  Thank John D

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a wonderful tour with Graham on May 14th. We got a chance to see many major sights and a chance to see some lesser seen sights as well. Graham is extremely knowledgeable and is great at imparting information. So you're not just getting to see famous sights and take photos but you're learning plenty along the way as well. I love to ask questions and he was so nice about answering them. He's great at getting a sense of where you're at and how much you want to know and focusing the time you're touring to fit your time & interests.
We had not just a wonderful tour but great fun as well! I recommend Graham's tour highly.
Thank you to the people who took time to write reviews here as it's how we found this tour and it more than lived up to the great reviews.

1  Thank ChattyV
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were looking for a good introduction to London tour and decided to take Graham's London Highlights tour because of the TripAdvisor reviews. The tour is 3 hours but we booked for 4 hours because we like to take lots of pictures and go at a more leisurely pace. Graham met us at our hotel and the first thing he did was sit in the back of the cab with us and explain how the tour worked and made sure we were comfortable and he also made sure the itinerary worked for us. The first place we went to was Buckingham Palace. After he stopped Graham came to the back of the cab again and took the time to provide a great deal of background including pictures from his tablet. At that moment I knew this was going to be a great tour. Then he let us spend some time taking pictures and sightseeing.

When he was driving he always took the time to point out interesting details and talk about places we were seeing with us. At every stop he took time to talk about the history of culture of what we were visiting. We had a great conversation with him.

At all times he was patient and never rushed anything. I can't imagine having a better tour of London.

Highly Recommended!!!!

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This review is long overdue as we traveled to London in February 2014. I was in London in mid-February with my daughter (12 years old) and friend for a short layover before heading to Paris. Given our short visit, we wanted to find a way to see as much of London as possible and my daughter especially wanted a ride in one of London's famous black cabs. Based on the reviews on Trip Advisor, we chose to do the London Highlights tour with Graham and we were not disappointed! Graham picked us up at our hotel (right on time) and showed us the sights while sharing his considerable knowledge of London, telling us some great stories along the way! My daughter still remembers the story he told us about how to remember what happened to the 6 wives of Henry VIII while visiting the Tower of London. We asked to be dropped off at the end of the tour at the Royal Mews, which Graham graciously accommodated. I highly recommend London Cab Tours with Graham as your guide!

1  Thank TWKS
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had contacted Graham quite some time prior to our trip to London to book his Horror Tour. No down payment was expected and he was prompt to answer emails.

We had arranged to meet near a tube station that morning;we arrived early and Graham did as well, ready to go. His cab is so comfortable and roomy. It was raining a bit that day but that did not matter, so do not that let that deter you if the weather is not cooperative.

Graham is very well informed, entertaining and a flexible person who gave us little historical tidbits we were not expecting to learn about - overlapping of information occurs, which is terrific. It is called the Horror Tour but it is not horrible or gruesome, rather it is fascinating,interesting stories of old London and its people...and there have been some characters.
I am certainly glad to live in this age and not to have been around when being beheaded was considered a merciful punishment.

Graham brings the history of this wonderful city alive - would highly recommend his service.