“Time is Money !”
Review of London Cab Tours

London Cab Tours
Ranked #22 of 691 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: LONDON TOURS in a Black Taxi, with Graham Greenglass - City of London Guide, London Taxi Tour Guide, History BA & Proud Londoner. My tour themes include: London Highlights, London Rock'n Roll (Beatles+), London Horror, Windsor Castle + London Tour, English Countryside.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Time is Money !”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

It doesn't matter whether you only have a day or a month in London...
Don't waste precious time wondering what to see and where to go during your stay.
Spending a day with Graham will cover most of the highlights and set you up to plan the rest of your trip efficiently.
We booked the "Day trip to Windsor Castle incorporating a London Highlights tour" and I must say this was the highlight of our 4 day stay in London. Graham is so knowledgeable of London's history and his schedule for the day ensured we weren't rushed during any moment of our tour.
The moment we sat in Graham's iconic black cab we noticed how proud he must be of his profession. His taxi was immaculate and clean. Graham provides door to door personalised service where you avoid the need to participate in crowded tour groups, ensuring you control the pace during each stop.
Exclusive and personalised tours don't come better than this. London may be considered an expensive city, but Graham's tours are money well spent.
Taking a "London Highlights Tour" at the start of our London trip proved invaluable. We knew what we wanted more of and how to best plan the rest of our stay.
Graham was kind enough to drop us off across town to Abbey Road at the end of our tour.

The only problem is; Graham pointed out so many of London's great sights we can't wait to return and experience more of this wonderful city.

Calgary, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Door to door service”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Spent a lovely morning with Graham. We were picked up at our hotel and taken around the highlights of London. Graham gets his cab into places no bus could ever go, stopping in spots where the best views can be seen of many of the sights. When the tour was done we we're dropped off at the Natural history museum, allowing us to complete two activities in one day. Perfect.

Sint-michielsgestel, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time in London for the whole family!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I (women 50) was in London with my two children aged 15 en 17 and my parents aged 74. My mother has difficulty walking and climbing stairs and had a bad trip to Paris a couple of years ago. She was so discouraged that she thought doing a city trip was a thing of the past, which she would do no longer. But I took the chance to book a campsite near London Abby Wood near a trainstation and booked Graham!. My parents have a camper. Graham went to have a look at the station before we came because I told him my mother was disabled and he then advised us to take the train from Abby wood to London Bridge which was perfect because it was a direct line from the campsite. He picked us up and gave my parents a wonderfull time in London. We saw all the highlights, even the practise of the soldiers before the changing of the guards and could go out of the beautifull black cab whenever we wanted to do so. My childeren and I enjoyed it very much too! He was very helpfull and because of him my parents even visited Westminister Abby because he showed them the exact way from the Abby towards the riverbus stop while we were still in the taxi.. Graham thank you very much..We all have a great time! Marjorie.

morristown, new jersey, usa
“Beyond the Beyond..Spectacular!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

took my son to London on a 4 day father/son vacation and to say that our time with Graham was the highlight of our trip would be a gross understatement! in what felt like an incredibly short 4 hours, we not only got a flavor of the city, its history and culture BUT (and maybe more importantly) gave us a sense of where and what we wanted to explore more.. It really was like having a close friend give you a very personal tour of the city! when people ask my son "what was your favorite part of London"... "Graham Greenglass" is always the response.. Not sure what else you can ask for!! So, from a very grateful father, I say, thank you Graham! and, to those of you who are debating..DONT!! My only "regret" is that we didn't do it on day one!!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“We recommend Graham! Had a great tour with him!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Graham took us on a London Highlights tour and we had a great three hours with him. We saw an amazing amount of places and we would definitely do another tour with him and have already recommended his tour to friends who will be travelling to London next year. Thanks Graham for your friendly service - we honestly felt like we were just having a drive around the sights with an old friend!

1 Thank LondonerGirl78