“Wonderful Guide”
Review of London Cab Tours

London Cab Tours
Ranked #22 of 691 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: LONDON TOURS in a Black Taxi, with Graham Greenglass - City of London Guide, London Taxi Tour Guide, History BA & Proud Londoner. My tour themes include: London Highlights, London Rock'n Roll (Beatles+), London Horror, Windsor Castle + London Tour, English Countryside.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Armonk, Ny
“Wonderful Guide”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My daughter and I very much enjoyed our recent tour with Graham! He is extremely knowledgeable about his city and its history and you can't help but be infected by his obvious love for it. Graham is very professional, yet friendly and personable. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services.

Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Start to our Vacation”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Booking with London Cab Tours was the best idea we had when planning our vacation in London. Graham picked us up at the train station (with all our luggage-what a convenience). We requested the rock and roll tour for our 14 year old son, but Graham incorporated a little bit of everything so we all enjoyed it. We saw Abby Road and some other Beatles and Rolling Stones related sites. Graham gave us history and answered questions and made it interesting for all of us, even me and I have no interest in music. Next we went to some of the classic London sites including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey. He was flexible and changed destinations to meet our interests. He also pointed out sites related to Harry Potter for our 12 year old daughter. During down time travelling between the sites he gave us information about other sites we might want to visit while in London. Before he dropped us off at our hotel he gave us a map of London and mapped out sites we wanted to see later in our trip. It was a truly great experience. We enjoyed the time we spent with Graham and we also enjoyed the rest of our trip because of all the advice he gave us. I highly recommend this tour.

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Time is Money !”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

It doesn't matter whether you only have a day or a month in London...
Don't waste precious time wondering what to see and where to go during your stay.
Spending a day with Graham will cover most of the highlights and set you up to plan the rest of your trip efficiently.
We booked the "Day trip to Windsor Castle incorporating a London Highlights tour" and I must say this was the highlight of our 4 day stay in London. Graham is so knowledgeable of London's history and his schedule for the day ensured we weren't rushed during any moment of our tour.
The moment we sat in Graham's iconic black cab we noticed how proud he must be of his profession. His taxi was immaculate and clean. Graham provides door to door personalised service where you avoid the need to participate in crowded tour groups, ensuring you control the pace during each stop.
Exclusive and personalised tours don't come better than this. London may be considered an expensive city, but Graham's tours are money well spent.
Taking a "London Highlights Tour" at the start of our London trip proved invaluable. We knew what we wanted more of and how to best plan the rest of our stay.
Graham was kind enough to drop us off across town to Abbey Road at the end of our tour.

The only problem is; Graham pointed out so many of London's great sights we can't wait to return and experience more of this wonderful city.

Calgary, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Door to door service”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Spent a lovely morning with Graham. We were picked up at our hotel and taken around the highlights of London. Graham gets his cab into places no bus could ever go, stopping in spots where the best views can be seen of many of the sights. When the tour was done we we're dropped off at the Natural history museum, allowing us to complete two activities in one day. Perfect.

Sint-michielsgestel, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time in London for the whole family!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I (women 50) was in London with my two children aged 15 en 17 and my parents aged 74. My mother has difficulty walking and climbing stairs and had a bad trip to Paris a couple of years ago. She was so discouraged that she thought doing a city trip was a thing of the past, which she would do no longer. But I took the chance to book a campsite near London Abby Wood near a trainstation and booked Graham!. My parents have a camper. Graham went to have a look at the station before we came because I told him my mother was disabled and he then advised us to take the train from Abby wood to London Bridge which was perfect because it was a direct line from the campsite. He picked us up and gave my parents a wonderfull time in London. We saw all the highlights, even the practise of the soldiers before the changing of the guards and could go out of the beautifull black cab whenever we wanted to do so. My childeren and I enjoyed it very much too! He was very helpfull and because of him my parents even visited Westminister Abby because he showed them the exact way from the Abby towards the riverbus stop while we were still in the taxi.. Graham thank you very much..We all have a great time! Marjorie.