“London Highlights Tour was fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of London Cab Tours

London Cab Tours
Ranked #22 of 658 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: LONDON TOURS in a Black Taxi, with Graham Greenglass - City of London Guide, London Taxi Tour Guide, History BA & Proud Londoner. My tour themes include: London Highlights, London Rock'n Roll (Beatles+), London Horror, Windsor Castle + London Tour, English Countryside.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Boston
“London Highlights Tour was fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I had been to London several times, but not recently, so we decided that we needed some professional help to get the most out of our short 3 day trip! I was lucky enough to find Graham available for a 3 hour tour last Wednesday afternoon. He is extremely knowledgable and has great sense of humor! He was very clever in finding great vantage points for stopping and viewing all of the major attractions. His taxi was spotless and extremely comfortable! It was well worth the price and I would recommend the tour to everyone.

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“A Perfect Start”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our party highly recommends Graham's tours. We arrived August 14 on a rainy afternoon, ready for a run-of-the-mill tour. Not so. Graham is not only full of London knowledge, but kept a smile and a sense of humor the whole time. We opted for a 3-hour Highlights tour, but also asked for a quick trip to do the Abbey Road experience. He fit all this in and more with plenty of stops for photo ops. Note to Graham: You need a new photo - this one doesn't do you justice.

Bradford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A REAL MUST DO WHILST IN LONDON!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had a tour with Graham on the morning of 11th August and I cannot rate this experience highly enough! Graham is a really knowledgeable guy and certainly knows everything about London to keep us tourists filled with new information! There was plenty of opportunities for stops for photos and Graham knew all the best places to get the typical touristy type photographs. A great time was had by our whole family, Thank you Graham for a wonderful sightseeing tour and sharing your knowledge with us!!

rochester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Highlights of London in Depth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

On August 12, my husband and I had the pleasure of learning about London's history while touring the main attractions with the knowledgeable Graham Greenglass. He not only delivers information in a clear, concise manner, but adds a touch of humor so that his clients are learning in a way that information will not be forgotten.
He truly wants his passengers to learn as well as enjoy the tour and strives for perfection!
As a travel agent who frequently uses the services of driver/guides for myself as well as clients, I can honestly say that Graham with his London Cab Tours is at the "top of
my list"!

Paraparaumu, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Booked Graham for a 3 hour highlights tour. He arrived to pick us up from our hotel on time and made the next 3 hours extremely enjoyable, informative and entertaining. He is a wealth of knowledge and has a good sense of humour. Adults and teenagers thoroughly enjoyed the tour. There were plenty of stops for photo opportunities. The only complaint is that it was over too soon!! Would definitely recommend Graham as a great way to see London and it is really great value for money. Would have loved to have had time to have done the horror tour too. Thanks for a great tour Graham!

1 Thank jules2764