“There's a reason they get such high ratings!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #87 of 658 Tours in London
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“There's a reason they get such high ratings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

These guys are awesome. They were very accommodating. You can spend a lot more in London and get a lot less.

We had Bruce - it's 100% clear that he loves this stuff, even though he's probably given the tour hundreds of times. They really do show you some amazing stuff. And they are really nice, friendly and considerate. I would recommend this tour to pretty much anyone! Awesome job guys!!

Visited July 2014

Doncaster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bob's The Man”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I booked the tour for myself and my nephew we are both into 60's/70's rock music and upon meeting us, Bob (Our guide) asked us what music we liked so he could make sure there was things on the tour we were interested in.....We were not disappointed, i've never met anybody with so much knowledge of any subject and whilst it was incredibly interesting it was also a laugh ! I can't the rate the tour highly enough, my only slight disappointment (because i'm a geek) was there wasn't many photo opportunities but i also know how hard it is parking a mini bus on the streets of London ! I will return and do the full day's tour

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Jamie7496
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic Morning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I thought I knew London and thought I had a pretty good idea of music history too, but a morning spent with Bob on his tour was an absolute delight. There is so much about London and it's amazing and colourful music history that I didn't know. Very, very interesting, and delivered by Bob in such a way that anyone would be spell bound by the City's influence on the British music scene. I couldn't recommend this tour highly enough and if you think that this tour is just for 'tourists'.......... think again. My wife and I have been in and around London for the past 20 years and I am a keen amateur musician and this tour is one not to be missed if you are remotely interested in British musical history of the 20th Century. Go for it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ourmother59
Sheffield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Got this bought for Xmas and what an excellent present. Our tour guide, Bob, was so informative and enthusiastic, very knowledgable. Taken to parts of London we had never been before and Bob had so many stories to tell round every corner. The time flew by. Given enough time to get out and take photos at the important sites. Even randomly spotted Adam Ant crossing the road in front of us, an unforeseen bonus! A real treat and worth every penny if thinking of something different to do in London!

Visited June 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“If you a rock fan, don't miss this one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Being a rock fan for many years, my trip to London had to include a tour of the history of my English rock heros. I met our tour guide Bruce who gave me an overview of the trip and I quickly signed up for the tour the next day. The tour was just amazing, Bruce was extremely knowledgable on rock history and pointed out many of the haunts, clubs and studios were rock history was made. Our trip included a stop at Bill Wymans Sticky Fingers pub, were Stones fans will be delighted and was topped by a walk across Abbey Road where the Beatles made their famous album cover. Don't forget your pen, Bruce's suggestions about other lesser know but great bands and history you'll want to take note of for when you get back home. This was definitely a highlight of my trip and if you are a rock fan, don't miss it!

Visited May 2014