“2nd Tour”

London Rock Legends Small Group Tour by Minivan
Beatles Evening Tour of Central London
Ranked #75 of 728 Tours in London
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is the second tour my husband and I have taken and both times we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The knowledge of the tour bus driver, both times, was exceptional. We learn't so much about the rock and roll history of London.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

These guys are awesome. They were very accommodating. You can spend a lot more in London and get a lot less.

We had Bruce - it's 100% clear that he loves this stuff, even though he's probably given the tour hundreds of times. They really do show you some amazing stuff. And they are really nice, friendly and considerate. I would recommend this tour to pretty much anyone! Awesome job guys!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I booked the tour for myself and my nephew we are both into 60's/70's rock music and upon meeting us, Bob (Our guide) asked us what music we liked so he could make sure there was things on the tour we were interested in.....We were not disappointed, i've never met anybody with so much knowledge of any subject and whilst it was incredibly interesting it was also a laugh ! I can't the rate the tour highly enough, my only slight disappointment (because i'm a geek) was there wasn't many photo opportunities but i also know how hard it is parking a mini bus on the streets of London ! I will return and do the full day's tour

3  Thank Jamie7496
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I thought I knew London and thought I had a pretty good idea of music history too, but a morning spent with Bob on his tour was an absolute delight. There is so much about London and it's amazing and colourful music history that I didn't know. Very, very interesting, and delivered by Bob in such a way that anyone would be spell bound by the City's influence on the British music scene. I couldn't recommend this tour highly enough and if you think that this tour is just for 'tourists'.......... think again. My wife and I have been in and around London for the past 20 years and I am a keen amateur musician and this tour is one not to be missed if you are remotely interested in British musical history of the 20th Century. Go for it!

1  Thank ourmother59
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Got this bought for Xmas and what an excellent present. Our tour guide, Bob, was so informative and enthusiastic, very knowledgable. Taken to parts of London we had never been before and Bob had so many stories to tell round every corner. The time flew by. Given enough time to get out and take photos at the important sites. Even randomly spotted Adam Ant crossing the road in front of us, an unforeseen bonus! A real treat and worth every penny if thinking of something different to do in London!