“"A must do" for rock fans”

London Rock Music History Tours
US$103.05*
Small-Group Pink Floyd and Pop Culture Tour: Cambridge and London
Ranked #84 of 710 Tours in London
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I very recommend to take the tour when interested in "classic" rock. The tours focusses on the 60's and 70's period where a quide shows you all the historic sites which have any relevance to rock. What makes it a 5 star tour is the guide , we were lucky enough to have "Bruce" (from Wales) who perfectly told us the ins and outs of the London rock scene!

There are newer reviews for London Rock Music History Tours

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

So much fun! Bob knew all kinds of history of all kinds of music and how they related to London rock. Mostly driving around looking at buildings, but we got out at AbbeyRoad and Sticky Fingers and got a drink. You get to see parts of London you might not otherwise venture into and lots of recommendations for great venues that may not be around the next time you visit. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Alisa B
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is the second tour my husband and I have taken and both times we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The knowledge of the tour bus driver, both times, was exceptional. We learn't so much about the rock and roll history of London.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

These guys are awesome. They were very accommodating. You can spend a lot more in London and get a lot less.

We had Bruce - it's 100% clear that he loves this stuff, even though he's probably given the tour hundreds of times. They really do show you some amazing stuff. And they are really nice, friendly and considerate. I would recommend this tour to pretty much anyone! Awesome job guys!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I booked the tour for myself and my nephew we are both into 60's/70's rock music and upon meeting us, Bob (Our guide) asked us what music we liked so he could make sure there was things on the tour we were interested in.....We were not disappointed, i've never met anybody with so much knowledge of any subject and whilst it was incredibly interesting it was also a laugh ! I can't the rate the tour highly enough, my only slight disappointment (because i'm a geek) was there wasn't many photo opportunities but i also know how hard it is parking a mini bus on the streets of London ! I will return and do the full day's tour

3  Thank Jamie7496