2,178 results
All reviews cutty sark deptford bridge maritime museum royal observatory dlr stations thyme restaurant family room meal deal minute walk good nights sleep restaurant staff comfortable room excellent stay clean hotel following morning budget hotel night's sleep
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Nice easy hotel, just what you expect from premier inn. Clean and modern staff were friendly. Location is good although not much walkable we did walk alot to give you an idea Greenwich market is around 20mins walk from hotel. Lots of buses available. We stayed here for a night at the 02, too far to walk taxi will cost around £20. We didn't eat at the hotel, although looks nice. Not many places near to eat. Overall very happy stay.

• Stayed: October 2011
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Greenwich, it was great to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that the team were friendly. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Another excellent short stay at a Premier Inn. Really can't fault them. Stayed in a family room (two children). Lovely staff, great breakfast and a very comfy nights sleep. Oh! and only a few minutes walk to all the wonderful attractions that Greenwich has to offer. Keep it going Premier Inn. Free wifi would be useful!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your very positive 5 star review of Premier Inn Greenwich, i was delighted to read you had a great stay. Currently wifi is free for the first 30 minutes of use and then £3.00 for the next 24 hours - we are aware that this is a really important issue for a lot of our guests and we will continue to look at how we can offer great value in this area. i look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Greenwich.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

This is a lovely place to stay. The breakfast is wonderful! The staff and the two managers are so helpful and understanding. I rally enjoyed my stay there.

Room Tip: Just choose a room and enjoy your stay!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for your 5 star review of Premier Inn Greenwich and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Stayed recently - had an excellent room, typical Premier Inn experience (i.e. good) - clean, tidy, spacious - on the 6th floor away from the main road, so it was much quieter than we'd expected. Restaurant staff very helpful and friendly, although the hot breakfast buffet was a little tired at 0730. The only let-down was housekeeping who, other than making the beds, did not do much else - bins were not emptied and the towels (which were soaking wet and left in the tub to be replaced) were not replaced - the used ones were simply hung back up on the rail for us to use again. We complained and to be fair, the very helpful lady at the desk did refund 1 night's accommodation costs (which I think was fair recompense) and was very apologetic and said she would talk to housekeeping.
Forget all about bringing a car to this hotel - there is limited parking (about 25 spaces) which is booked up weeks in advance. Local on-street parking is a nightmare (20p for 5 minutes on meters) but there is a car park (pay and display, £2.50/hour) about 15 minutes walk away near Greenwich Police Station. Trouble is, to avoid getting clamped you have to be out of the car park by 0800, so you are resigned to an early start!
Hotel is located about 15 minutes' walk from Greenwich centre - the Novotel and the Ibis are nearer - and about 10 minutes from the DLR station.

Room Tip: Choose one down the sidestreet, away from Greenwich High Road.
1  Thank CheshireJon

Thank you for your review and your feedback on Premier Inn Greenwich. I was pleased to see that even with the issues you have identifed you still felt we had acheived a 4 start rating, thank you. I have spoken to our Housekeeping manager regarding your concerns and he has asked me to apologise on his behalf, he reassures me he will look into it and make sure we avoid this in the future. I have also spoken to our restaurant manager to ensure that the hot buffet breakfast is refreshed often enough to make sure the products are freshly cooked and appealing. I really appreciate your feedback and hopefully I will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

We stayed at the Premier Inn Greenwich, london for two nights. We got off the train at Deptford when we first arrived which was a bit disappointing. However, soon realised that Greenwich station was just as near. Also using the overground train to get in and out of town is much faster than negotiating the Docklands light railway and the tube.

Our stay was very good indeed. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was great with everything we needed. My two boys were quite happy with everything, especially the 'all you can eat' breakfast (under 15's eat free with a paying adult).

Our room was near the high street and I was constantly disturbed throughout our first night as i could hear people talking outside. I phoned reception but did not receive much satisfaction. In the morning I complained to the receptionist and I was immediately offered a room at the back of the hotel and a refund for that nights stay. I was very impressed at how well my complaint was dealt with. I had a peaceful and undisturbed second night.

The staff were amazing and I would consider staying there again. We left feeling happy.

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from the street, I stayed in 203 then moved to a much quieter room 230.
1  Thank toeatornottoeat

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Greenwich and for the feedback on your stay. I was pleased to read that you had a good stay and that the team delivered great service. May I apologise for the noise you experienced on your first night, but it was good to read that you were satisfied with our response - at Premier Inn we are passionate about ensuring our guests have a great nights sleep, if it does go wrong we will always try to resolve and offer our Good Night Guarentee. I look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the near future.