2,166 results
All reviewscutty sarkdeptford bridgemaritime museumroyal observatorydlr stationsthyme restaurantfamily roommeal dealminute walkgood nights sleeprestaurant staffcomfortable roomexcellent stayclean hotelfollowing morningbudget hotelnight's sleep
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We stayed for three nights while visiting family in London and were very positively surprised by this new Premier Inn. The staff were extremely welcoming and efficient and there's obviously been some significant 'welcoming' training gone on. Bed was large and comfortable, the shower great and the room very quiet. The hotel design is a little bit like looking for a cabin on a ship, but the rooms are definitely worth the search! Breakfast was one of the best buffets I've had anywhere. My only complaint was that they charge £3 a day for the WiFi, which is scandalous - but then one of the staff pointed out that it's free for 30 minutes anyway. Rats!
Well doen Premier Inn

Room Tip: Inner courtyard rooms are very quiet, overlooking only an interior well.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PeterMGrant
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Excellent hotel, a great deal for london greenwich and fab staff who were friendly, took time to listen, provide tea top ups and make suggestions for travel, shopping etc all this at a v busy half term. Nearby weekend greenwich market and DLR a plus.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We have been staying here on and off for over eight weeks, for 4 nights at a time. I must say, it is a lovely hotel. The staff, (most of them) are friendly and very helpful. Because I do my work from the computer, I spend most of my days in the room, and have asked at check in if I could have a room with big windows. They have always tried to accommodate my requests.

We had a few issues in the restaurant, and not for the first time. However, on this ocassion my husband and I were not happy with the way we were dealt with, and as a result we stopped dining there. However, Sam on the bar has always been welcoming and friendly, always afforded us a smile. It's people like him that determine where to have a drink. Shame about the restaurant really.

I think the housekeepers in a lot of instances are not given the credit they deserve. The rooms are spotless!

Very good hotel, great location close to station, close to centre and helpful staff.
We will continue to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank sim1279
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We stayed here for a long weekend visit to London on 3rd March 2012. We had a family room which we found very comfortable for the four of us. We used a combination of the local overground train and the DLR to get into the city (both are very close) and had a nice walk into Greenwich to visit the observatory We found this an ideal location to visit the capital.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonathan P
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Everything you would expect from a Premier Inn. It was about 6 minute walk from Greenwich LDR train station, situated on the high street. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff were great, really friendly and extremely helpful. Restaurant/bar was also good. The hotel was around 10 minutes from the 02 arena in a taxi. Happy to recommend and I would stay again. A decent, value for money hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank AngelNE
wimbledonsouth, Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Greenwich. It was good to read you had a good stay and would recommend us for future visits - I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.