“Very Good Stay”

Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel
Ranked #155 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Even though I've stayed here a couple of year's ago, I came back to stay for the Easter break. I really enjoyed my stay there. Customer service was excellent. Rooms were very clean and tidy. Toilet was very clean. The only reason I could not give them 5 star is because wi-fi isn't free. I couldn't believe at this day and age, guests are expected to pay for Internet access. I expected more from them on that aspect. Overall, my stay was very good and I enjoyed every bit of it. I certainly would be coming back here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,983)

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Staff were friendly and professional, check in was quick and easy, no complaints at all about this hotel, would definitely stay there again, food good value especially the breatkfast. Parking at the hotel is an added bonus.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Good, pleasant, modern hotel, electronic self check-in. 5 min walk from DLR station and as that's part of the London transport system you can consider it part of the underground (Oyster cards work). Of course it convenient for the maritime museums and Cutty Sark.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here from Friday through to Sunday as my husband was running for the first time in the London Marathon. We chose this hotel for their location and price.

WOW - for a "budget" hotel, I was pleasantly surprised. The welcome from the receptionist was lovely, were genuinely interested in us! All the workers we came into contact with couldn't do enough to help us and all friendly and polite.

ROOM - Although no view at all, the receptionist gave us a quiet room and boy was it, couldn't hear a thing. Although no view, we had done enough "viewing" through the day! Very comfy bed, extra pillows, nice and warm duvet. Plenty of hanging/drawer space for the two nights. Bathroom - excellent - good quality towels and not too shabby shower get either!

Good selection of TV channels which was handy for the Saturday night, as hubby wanted a good rest for the marathon on Sunday.

One thing they could do is put a mini fridge in and then it would be even better :)

Couldn't get on to the 30 mins free WiFi, but had mobile minutes so wasn't a problem.

Breakfast - YUM! AND Costa coffee!!!!!!!

Location - brilliant, was very surprised at how lovely Greenwich was, we actually used the Greenwich DLR station more even though the other one was slightly closer.

Very good hotel - Thanks Lenny ;)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jules592
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in a lot of Premier Inns across UK but this has been the worst experience.

To start with their parking was fully booked and I was told I should of called ahead to book, nothing on app!

I along with a couple and another guy stood waiting to be seated for at least 10 minutes, during this time I could see one waitress with Pink hair standing chatting away, the food then took another 40-50 minutes to arrive.

Lovely area & rooms are fine but restaurant needs more staff.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is one of the Premier Inns that has been re-furnished and to a high standard. The reception team are friendly and were concerned that we enjoyed our stay. Not a bad price for a London hotel and with all the usual facilities. Recommended.

Room Tip: Any room at the end of a corridor (away from entrances & lifts). *09 or *10
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed here with husband and two children for a half term break to London. Staff were friendly and welcoming, the barman was a hit with my son, gently teasing him and setting him challenges and puzzles to keep him amused and entertained - he had to guess his country of birth with a clue about the colour of the national flag(thank goodness for Premier Inn wifi!) the room was spacious, the beds comfortable and we all slept well. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Greenwich itself is a great location with lots to do and a buzzing town centre with restaurants and bars. Highly recommended hotel.

1  Thank kathpato