“My favourite restaurant in London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of L'art du Fromage - CLOSED

L'art du Fromage
Cuisines: French, European
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
London, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant in London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been to this restaurant so many times now and I just can't get enough! The food is lovely and the staff are really polite and helpful. If you want to eat fondue in London, this is the place.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank simplesmentealice

“Wonderful cheese and fabulous service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Ive been to L'art du Fromage a few times in the last couple of years and it just gets better. The cheese fondue is what they are best known for and it is excellent. The meat fondue is also excellent but the real star is the cheese board. The owner Julien is passionate about cheese and puts so much care into putting together a cheese board to your taste. (Try the Planchette de Bayonne appetiser fro something a bit different, fantastic! L'art du Fromage serve undoubtedly the best cheeses I have ever tasted. I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough. I love this place and can't wait to go back!

• Visited May 2014
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Cheese heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I came here few years ago feeling like I had the best fondue on hearth. I came back after spending 2 years in Switzerland having cheese for breakfast and it is still an amazing experience! I will recommend this place anytime! And ask Julien, the owner, to share his story: you will leave the place inspired, happy and content with your diner.

skinwil
“Fondue Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

The restaurant had a wonderful selection of fondue related foods proudly presented by its cheerful staff. For cheese lovers it is a must!

Top marks go to the cheese ice cream dessert, certain to confound the senses.

london
“Good cheese place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Small and casual restaurant in Chelsea. They have good value wines to pair with the cheese specialities. We tried the vacherin mont d'or and the raclette , portion were very generous. I thought the raclette was excellent but I was not that enthusiastic about the Mont d'or , it was stronger than the one I am use to have and they removed rind from the top of it , a pity. We all tried the cheese ice cream for dessert , you really have to be into cheese to like it and me and my friends did. The staff was also quite pleasant.

• Visited February 2014