“Fiesta buen ambiente y barato.”

Nuts Pub Crawl London
Ranked #203 of 1,286 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best clubbing crawl in London and go nuts. Free shots, free entry in 4 clubs and quick entrance are all provided on this exciting tour. Friendly, fun guides will show you the nightlife that London is famous for.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fiesta buen ambiente y barato.”
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

Creia que emborracharse y pasarlo bien en londres era para ricos hasta que descubrí nuts pub crawl!! I thought was for rich people get drunk in london until i discover nuts pub crawl. Amazing!!! Very funny!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank albertoazuaga

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Awesome pub crawl in london!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Absolutely awesome night with these guys on friday, we went to four different places, free shots at each place, some good drink deals. met so many awesome people!! The organisers were super cool, partying with and having a great time! I would definitely recommend NUTS if you're looking for a good time on a friday/saturday night

Visited April 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Better organization needed”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Did this pub crawl with some friends and left a little disappointed. The organizers give you a wrist band and send you into the bar. After an hour they gather everyone up and give you the free shot. You then move to the next bar where essentially you are dropped off. There is not a lot of organization or coordination that allows you to meet other people on the pub crawl. You do not see a lot of the organizers on the crawl. The only benefit is skipping the lines and not paying cover charges. If you want an awesome pub crawl in London, check out 1BIgNightOut, its amazing.

Visited April 2013
Jeremy77124, Manager at Nuts Pub Crawl London, responded to this review, 18 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Clubbing tour. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Providing our guests with the best possible party and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the issue with the employee in question. We want you to know that we truly enjoy partying and meeting new people in our pub crawls and want you to have the best experience.

If you come back to our party I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for Jeremie. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Poorly organized pub crawl, could have been better”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Poorly organized pub crawl, could have been better
So I arrived late - I take the blame for that - got there at 10 PM instead of 9. But once I got there, I only saw confusion. There was no group concept - of gathering the group together before proceeding to the next bar. On top if it, the organizers clearly had their own agenda of picking up any available women rather than doing their job. Not to mention the rude behavior of talking to the other French group in a language I do not understand (French) when I am standing right there...

When we got to the next pub, it was way too crowded and none of the organizers seemed to be in there. They seem to basically give you a wrist band and a token for a free cheap shot of liqor and then ignore the group (focusing on their own agenda of picking up women). Flat out disappointing. Camden pub crawl was WAY better.

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

It's the BEST pub crawl in Central London! We loved it! My friends and I had an amazing time because it gave us the chance of listening to great music and meeting great new people from all around the world. Our team leader was called Damien (even though he allowed us to call him Guetta ;P ) and he was so so funny! I highly recomend doing it because you will never regret it! We are definetly going to go again!

Visited November 2012