Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
US$204
  • Pool
US$203
3,985 results
All reviewstower bridgespa facilitiessteam roomsecret hotelst katherine's docklovely hotelstar hotelfloor to ceiling windowscontinental breakfastfull englishmini barminute walkbooked this hoteltesco expressbusiness hotelbrick laneexecutive room
Reviewed 7 April 2014

me and my friend stayed at the the grange tower bridge this weekend 5th to the 7th. upon greeting very helpful guy help us with luguage and greeted us to reception. upon check in was asked for photo id eg driving licence photocopied also I destroyed paperwork ,when we check out. where asked if we rather leave open account for extras but we paid pay as you go for drinks cash. We booked room only basis as breakfast was £15 continental or full breakfast £20.00 in the hotel we went next door weatherspoons £4.29 full breakfast. premier inn outside option £9.00 full breakfast. We stuck with weatherspoons next door, also weatherspoons at tower hill 5 min walk. Tower hill tube station doesn't connection to tower gateway but hotel close 5 min walk. Spa was lovely bathrobes and slippers for spa ask at reception. Spa lovely pool a little cool lovely facilities. Room was excellent although there a lock on fridge unless you wana pay deposit for it to be unlocked we didn't bother. Hotel allows takeaway in room we asked reception for cutlery and plates no problem. We had nice view of the shard the beehive and tower bridge nice sized rooms all rooms are different ask for a room for a view if you like view if possible. Hotel going extra mile chocolate on pillow each night. Staff very helpful almost a five star. Taxi flagged down when leaving help with lugguage from greeter into car, taxi fare from hotel to Liverpool street station £7.40 metered. Very enjoyable stay but next time try out the city one at tower hill as right on tube station. Shower was amazing.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side looking at the tower bridge,chard and beehive. I also heard some rooms have balconys, although I cant comment as I never saw inside any other rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Just returned from a weekend in this hotel and highly recommend it. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was excellent, we had the continental and it was lovely. The hotel is very clean, the rooms very comfortable and it has all you need for to make your stay enjoyable. The hotel is situated very close to the tube and buses so we had no problems getting around London to see all the famous landmarks. Excellent.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor and the room we had was absolutely fine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2014

While my first stay here a couple of months ago was lovely, this time around I was incredibly disappointed. 1. Food quality not much better than a budget hotel. 2. Room's amenities missing; had to request robe and iron (sounds like a small thing, but one should not have to request the basics from a hotel that bills itself as 5 star). 3. On Day 2, returned to room to find my breakfast had not been removed from the room that morning. Yuck. 4. On Day 3, returned to find that they had simply left my used drinking glasses versus replacing them with clean ones. Not hygienic. 5. Although the room was paid in full by my boss (this was a business trip), they still have a hold on my credit card. Have called and spoken with the hotel and essentially told they can't do anything for at least another few days, even though I have given them the release code directly from my own bank. VERY DISAPPOINTING. Take your star rating down to a 3 MAX, Grange Hotel. Will not be back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night, was a lovely get away from my flat around the corner lol
Comfy, clean, fresh bed. Modern style room, beautiful, compact bathroom with shower also.
Iron, ironing board & hairdryer all in room... Long mirror on entrance Big mugs for tea VERY IMPRESSED!
Had dinner via room service... GREAT, if you stay in this hotel do not leave until you have a raspberry eton mess dessert!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lyndseyb020
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Having stayed at another Grange Hotel before and being impressed I was happy to book another.

Beautiful, modern, comfortable room with nice bathroom (brilliant shower) and bed was comfy too. Used the spa facilities which were great and an added bonus.

Cannot comment on the restaurant as we visited the Wetherspoons next door for breakfast and drinks, which is a real bargain.

All in all a great stay, pleasant staff and ideal location for us as we were visiting places around Tower Bridge. Got a brilliant deal on lastminute.com and would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple