“Another winner from the Grange Group”

Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
Ranked #244 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Lovely new hotel very close to Tower Bridge and Tower Hill tube station (aprox 5 mins walk)
Rooms are of a very high standard and the hotel boasts a leisure club and swimming pool which are free to use for hotel guests.
All the hotel staff we met, from reception staff to the concierge we welcoming and friendly and made our stay very enjoyable.
We will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better views
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at our newest hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Grange Hotels soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,813)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Having stayed in the St Pauls and City hotel I thought Id give this one ago.
This appeared on numerous booking sites but all stated double rooms. I needed a twin for this trip so I emailed the hotel, after 6 hours no reply so I telephoned the hotel a few times no answer. A third party also tried to telephone hotel. I was just about to give up and book elswhere when the hotel confirmed they had a twin room available for my dates.
On arrival Lobby staff friendly,Check in fast.Room very clean and with nice view of Shard, Gherkin etc.
Bathroom had a separate bath and shower with nice complimentary toiletries.. Hospitality tray provided and mini bar available. We upgraded to full breakfast for £5 This I would recommend.
Although buffet style everything was cooked in small batches and was piping hot and beautifully presented.I ordered additional poached and eggs and they arrived speedily and hot..
The waiter was friendly and topped up my cup numerous times.
A great stay, let down by slow response to reservation request.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TRAVELBARGAINS
Nellie S, Public Relations Manager at Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Our website normally only shows the particular room types that are available at the time of booking, if there were no twins showing that would have been because there were none available. I am sorry there was a delay in replying to you, this may have been as the hotel was following up provisional bookings to try and find availability for a twin, but without specific information, I am unable to make investigations. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a 5* Hotel that lives up to its stars. So, why am I here?! Because I went on Lastminute.com and found that I could stay here for the SAME PRICE as the Premiere Inn across the road (minus breakfast). So, if my boss sees this: fear not - it's the best deal in London (and I'll buy a croissant and coffee on my own coin in the morning.) It's an impeccable place - they've gone for a cool, low-lit modern beige look. But I'm not complaining. The pool is a great size for laps and I want to THANK Natalya for getting me into the pool area even though they were just about to close to new arrivals. Staff are truly friendly and helpful and I will be back - IF I can get that deal again. Oh - it is a 12 minute walk from the Liverpool Street Station and 7 Mins from Aldgate East

Room Tip: This is a huge place and it seems that there is a great consistency between rooms. I stayed in 333 w...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your nice review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our staff friendly and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the grange over night with my partner ,we loved our room it was clean and spacious .we found all members of staff polite and very helpful .sadly we didn't get to enjoy the faculties as we were out all day site seeing but all of the spa and pool looked Lush .next time we will come to stay longer ...thankyou for a very comfortable stay

Stayed: July 2014
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel lovely and our staff friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed at this 5 star hotel for our 30th wedding Anniversary,
room and bathroom was nice,
Had a slight problem with the shower where the water seeped through, so when I opened the doors I slipped on the wet floor.
I did mention this to the staff at the desk and asked for extra towels and eventually got them a little later after discussing with manager. Overall an ok hotel but maybe not 5*
this hotel was not a 5 star, would say 3 1/2,

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Glad you enjoyed your 30th Anniversary stay at our hotel. Sorry your expectations were not fully satisfied, your comments have been noted. I hope you will try us again some time!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

After doing a bit of detective work with an interesting-looking secret deal, I discovered the Grange Tower Bridge hotel. I had booked the hotel as a birthday treat for my partner as we love visiting London! As a result I made a request at booking to see if the hotel could do something to make the birthday extra special.

To our utter amazement, upon checking in we were told that we had been upgraded to an executive suite on the top floor. The room was very spacious and clean, and had fantastic views of the city landscape, a ridiculously comfortable bed and a comfy seating/table area. Not only that but the hotel had actually gone to the trouble of laying out a chocolate cheesecake on the table with 'Congratulations' written on the plate...in chocolate. As a result both my partner and I were ecstatic and the upgrade really helped make our trip that little bit more special, so thank you very much!

The staff were all attentive and friendly and often said hello to us, which is something very rare from anyone but the cleaners at most hotels. The room was constantly kept clean and supplies replenished. Unfortunately we didn't have time to sample the hotel's food or spa/gym (which is why I have had to label them as average) but I assume they are also excellent. In regards to the hotel's location, it is around a 5 minute walk from Tower Hill station and very easy to get to.

All in all, we were both very impressed with the experience presented by the hotel. The upgrade was very much appreciated and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KHouldey

We are so pleased you enjoyed your partner's birthday at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel and that you found our staff attentive and friendly. You will have to come again and try out the Spa it really is beautiful!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

A very nice modern hotel in the middle of London with plenty to do within walking distance.

The spa and pool facilities looked top notch but we did not use them.

It's the middle of London and a 5 star hotel so please don't be surprised at the prices.

The staff cannot do enough for you. All in all our stay was excellent.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel modern, clean and the staff friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back.