Lowest prices for your stay
£136
Get rewarded with One Key
travelup.com
£127
Aleksandra B

Room service exceptional and efficient

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
Room service is great and efficient. Rafiz provided me a mint tea that was nice and hot when I received it. Rafiz was kind and helpful - and the delivery was very prompt. I am happy customer, thank you very much much guys. Ten out of ten for service.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear AleksandraB1402,

Many thanks for staying recently and thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are thrilled to hear that you found our room service to be exceptional and efficient. It's wonderful to know that Rafiz provided you with a nice and hot mint tea and that you found him to be kind, helpful, and prompt in his service. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Rafiz; he will be delighted to hear that he made your stay a memorable one.

We would love to have you around again in the future when it suits you the most!
Exterior View
Royal National Room Standard Plus Double
5.1 miles from Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge
View more hotels in London
3,252 results
All reviews tower bridge swimming pool spa facilities steam room lovely hotel great facilities executive room duty manager a lovely stay lovely room booked this hotel tube station samir reception wetherspoons shard
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked in after the marathon. The massage I had was superb. The therapist ( Danielle I think) was spot on and I felt great. The spa facilities were lovely although very busy. Couldn’t get into the jacuzzi as too many people and the sauna was also very squashed
Steam room was really lovely.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Customer Experience team , Other at Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear primpops,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your massage with Danielle. It's wonderful to know that she provided you with a superb experience, leaving you feeling great. We appreciate your feedback regarding the busy spa facilities and will certainly look into ways to enhance our guests' experience during peak times.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pros: close to Tower Hill, clean, quiet, nice hot rain showers, tub was spacious and perfect for a nice soak. Safe inside closet, ironing board and iron. Nice sized TV

There are many many cons to this hotel:

No free coffee offered in the lobby for guests.
. Of the two elevators one Elevator was not working properly
. breakfast was mediocre
. night concierge not helpful
. Mini fridge in room is locked and even if they stock it, the items are room temperature (as was told by front desk)
. No ice buckets in room
. AC is on a 2 hour timer.
. Room is stuffy no circulation
. Requested fan which that is also on a 2 hour timer.

There are many cons to this hotel continue to read:

We arrived at the Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Hill at 11:30 am on 4-11-24 coming from Florida with an early arrival check in (which we paid extra for) as our flight was an over night flight. We were told upon check in that our room was not ready and would not be ready until 3pm. When I stressed the fact that we paid extra for an early check in, the gentleman insisted he would do his best to get our room ready. We stored our luggage and went across the street for a meal, as the hotel restaurant was closed. Returning to hotel at about 12:30pm, we were told our room was ready by one front desk person to a few seconds later our room was not ready. We finally arrived in our room at 1:15pm. Room was clean and we had a great view from floor 13.

Spa/pool/sauna/steam room: CONSTANTLY CROWED this is because the hotel has memberships for London Residents to use facilities. (Which In my opinion is quite inconvenient for paying guests)

There are 2 main elevators and one did not work (door would open and shut many times, sensor was bad) we were here a week and elevator was never fixed.

Night concierge was not helpful at all! A young blonde man in his 20s, He enjoyed his cellphone more than helping anyone. I asked for an envelope “we don’t have any”
I asked for a stamp “ we don’t sell them” (understandable)
I then asked where the post office was
His response to me was “do you have cellphone for maps?” I felt to be quite rude!!

I ignored his comment and proceeded to have him do his job and tell me where the post office was. He RELUCTANTLY looked up address and gave me street name. Pointing out the door and then giving rushed directions.

The next morning I asked the morning man at the concierge for an envelope which he promptly gave me one. (Hmm on the night concierge boy).

Most of the time when I would ask for ice I would get 2 cubes. Asking for a full glass was like I was putting them out !!

The walk from Tower Hill at night can be a bit sketchy.

Room tip: There is no car park, about a 10 min walk to Tower Hill rail station
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear steven B,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel, as well as the cleanliness and tranquility of your room. It's wonderful to know that you appreciated the hot rain showers, spacious tub, and the amenities provided in the room, such as the safe, ironing board, and iron.

I extend my heartfelt apologies for any aspects of your recent stay that fell short of your expectations. Guests' comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us, and it is truly regrettable to learn that we may have missed the mark on certain aspects. Please rest assured that your concerns have been brought to the attention of our management team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable room and nice staff they were really helpful and had snacks downstairs as well. Swimming pool was massive and was really relaxing I will definitely recommend to a friends and family. This hotel I will be coming back to again and it was lovely

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 577yazmina,

We are delighted to hear that you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the amenities we offer. It's great to know that our team was helpful and that you had a relaxing experience at our swimming pool. Your recommendation to friends and family means a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that you plan on returning for another stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with another lovely experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to a large function in this hotel. For the money the meal was way overpriced and the main course was stone cold when it should have been hot. Minute portions too. Staff started to clear the table when 3 of our group were still eating and despite commenting to the staff about this they carried on.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Good morning Skiers356,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate feedback from our customers, it’s a great way to tell what improvements we can make to further make your future stay even better.

I am very sorry to hear that some aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies. Your concerns will be directed to the management team who'll look at making any possible improvements in our service, which truly is so important to us.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Kind regards
Aksel
Customer Experience Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great place to stay in London. Staff were friendly, caring and pleasant starting from the reception. Great first impression of hotel thank to Arun (great job mate!). Room itself was well equipped, very clean, stylish and spacious. Very good meals and delicious. Thank you guys. I was very pleased with my stay and hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Good morning georgemS1698QK,

We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience with us. It brings us great joy to know that your stay exceeded your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Providing our guests with exceptional service and creating memorable experiences is our top priority, and we're delighted that we succeeded in doing so during your visit.

We for sure do welcome you back to once again enjoy your time to our hotels.
Kind regards