“Delicious and affordable”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is great - I always take out of towners to Vapiano's as its so fresh. The only thing I can say is that the restaurant is so, so, SO hot. You can sit outside however they don't always have umbrellas up so you're between a rock and a hard place. Still worth it for the carbonara and garlic bread, though!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been to Vapiano on previous occasions as my friends like going there. The atmosphere is good, no hassle with waiters and on the face of it the food is freshly prepared so it should be a great experience right?

I found each visit unsatisfactory and today was no different.

The food I ordered was not nice. The pasta (I asked the guy preparing the food which would be the best pasta for the Gambretta) was not cooked enough so it was unpleasant; the pasta was smothered in tomato sauce, it was very salty. I could only eat the prawns. It is food that was not cooked with love or pride.

The desserts proved to be a better experience.

I think for my next visit I will try the pizzas - what could possibly go wrong?

Reviewed 3 May 2018

The food was very good, they gave us a card and with that card we have ordered everything we want, all our orders were included on that card and at the end we paid.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent quality, affordable prices !! We found it in luck, I and my wife were excited The Italians are working in the kitchen and they are all very friendly They suggest you what to eat and if you want to choose the materials! For a big pizza of eight pieces, one carbonara spaghetti and one beer we gave 23 €

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered our food from the screen thing. Some of the drinks not available and the food turned up at different times. The cider was on the card menu and the screen but not in the real world it seems. The end of the restaurant where the toilets were reeked of stale urine, or worse. Staff ok. Food nice.