“Interesting walk of Belgravia + pubs!”
Review of Westminster Walks

Westminster Walks
Ranked #247 of 702 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I've lived in London all my life and love the city. I'm a City of Westminster and Clerkenwell & Islington Tour Guide and lead mostly food and drink themed walks in places such as St James's and Mayfair and hidden historic pub tours in Belgravia and Marylebone. Other walks include areas such as Clerkenwell, St Luke's, Walthamstow and Chingford. All my walks include both historical and current information (ie unusual places for afternoon tea) and you will receive a handout listing these details.
Arlington, VA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Interesting walk of Belgravia + pubs!”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Belated review of a great walk in Belgravia that covered three lovely pubs and other sights. Joanna was a knowledgable and fun guide armed with interesting information about what we were seeing as well as tips about favorite tea spots and other suggestions along the way. As a non-Londoner, it was a great way to see a part of the city slightly out of the tourist areas while being able to chat with the other tour participants over a pint. Even recommended two of the pubs we visited to friends recently visiting London and they enjoyed them as much as I did. I hope my next trip to London corresponds with one of Jo's walks - they are well worth the money spent!

2 Thank Megan J
WWalks, Owner at Westminster Walks, responded to this review, 7 December 2012
Thanks for taking the time to give me such a great review. The Belgravia walk was my original pub walk and to my mind still has some of the best pubs in London but in an area slightly off the beaten track. I hope to see you some time soon on another walk.

Newcastle and Gateshead, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Facts and Festive Lights”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

On a short visit to London thought a guided walk would be the best way to see the best sights -wasn't wrong Joanne guided us round for nearly two hours with an interesting mixture of pubs lights and facts so the time past very quickly. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to anyone visiting the Capital for a short time.After the tour we received an e-mail from Joanne giving details of other attractions to visit along with a map of the walk and a selection of restaurants and bars all very helpful ! thanks Joanne a nice touch .

Visited December 2012
WestminsterWalks, Owner at Westminster Walks, responded to this review, 6 December 2012
Thanks very much for your great review. I hope you managed to make the most of your last day in London and hope to see you both on another occasion.
Vancouver, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really enjoyed our walk”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Had a great evening walk around Marylebone with Joanna. She was knowledgeable and friendly and we had a lot of fun while exploring this part of the city. She showed us some hidden gems. We will definitely be looking at Joanna's scheduled walks the next time we're in London as we would love to go on more walks with her.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Interesting and enjoyable walk around Marylebone”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Joanna's knowledge and enthusiasm made her walking tour very interesting and enjoyable. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2012
WWalks, Owner at Westminster Walks, responded to this review, 14 May 2012
Thanks JI. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it. Hope to see you on another walk at some point!
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Entertaining and insightful tour”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

After checking the Londonist for some tips on what to do on a Saturday, I found a cool tip about Joanna's walking tours and decided to go for it. Although it was a really rainy day Joanna kept going with the same energy as if it was a hot summer's day. The tour was really interesting combining information that was both entertaining and insightful. I loved the two stops we did in the pubs, perfect to refill the energies. I definitely recommend this tour not only to tourists but also to Londoners.

Visited February 2012