“Poor, overpriced, rude staff”
Review of Funky Buddha Club

Funky Buddha Club
Ranked #795 of 1,290 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Between the Victorian elegance of Berkley Square and the Imperial magnificence of Piccadilly, Oozing with Eastern decadence and oriental opulence funkybuddha is a distinctive and well established nightclub since 2001 located in the heart of Mayfair, one of the most prestigious areas of London. With an immersive interior design blending a modern cutting edge aesthetic with the mystical orient whilst pulling together an interesting mix of surrealism and luxury. funkybuddha impresses with the beaming neon lights of the dance floors, giant Buddha statues and multi colored waterfalls. The nightclub consists of a sensitive and imaginative arrangement of member’s areas, private rooms, and the main dance floor; it provides a setting that offers its guests plenty of sophistication and an important sense of exclusivity, with a cocktail list of popular classics and exciting modern alternatives and a wide range of canape’s inspired by Far Eastern cuisine.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Got there for my 21st and had organized a table with a bottle of grey goose, never got the table of drink.. Staff were rude and refused to help. Drinks are overpriced.. I would never go again!

6  Thank Tina1235

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I had heard a lot about this club!! It's below ordinary!! Poor dj!! Congested place!! Over all ambience is just ok!! Didn't like the place at all!! No value!! Won't go again at all!!

4  Thank Ftalpur
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The worse club ever!
I rung them and they said i could turn up in flats as I had a medical knee condition and couldnt wear heels. I Turned up in flats and the owner said no i couldnt come in. He then laughed at me with fellow staff members when discussing it. I asked him if he was laughing at me and he said "of course". Ive never felt so embarressed or humiliated in my life. The worse service I have ever recieved. DO NOT GO HERE. EVER!

11  Thank TinyTraveller26
Reviewed 11 February 2014

we waited in the rain for such a long time.
The lady on the door said she would get us in, so we persevered
We were then told at the last minute that she would let the girls in in our group but not the boys (we were 4 girls 2 boys)
absolute waste of time

6  Thank hm5109
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Funky Buddha is the club that set the standard for all London Nightclubs. It continues to be the pinnacle of excellence and undoubtedly is the best club I've been to thus far.

Funky retains is exclusivity amongst the London Elite whilst it welcomes the good intentions of newcomers. I continue to take full delight and pleasure visiting FB since it offers a wide variety and array of drinks, music, and let's face it, beautiful people. The staff is gorgeous, the hospitality is generous, the music is on beat, this is what Funky offers! Offering unparalleled experiences in the heart of Mayfair, its location is second to none.

The true worldliness of this club makes it exciting, extraordinary and unique; valuing the tranquility of its guests whilst craving the best civilization has to offer, Funky Buddha is the place to be.

The authenticity of this nightclub assures that no two experiences at Funky are the same.