“Yummy authentic Italian food - just like when we were in Florence :)”
Review of Rossodisera

Rossodisera
Ranked #802 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We came by this lovely place by complete accident. We sat outside and watched the world go by and enjoyed the some beautiful food!

Highly recommend if you like authentic and relaxed!

2  Thank Susiesherbet

Reviewed 3 July 2013

We arrived to the restaurant which is situated in the west end of London a little later then when the table was booked. Its a small restaurant with a downstairs space also. The service was good. Not a wide range of dishes. My partner had tagliatelle, it was fresh and home made the sauce was good. My dish was very salty and I informed the owner of this, he apologised. I also inquired about that dish as on the menu it says Whole diced chicken, but infect it had 5 - 6 pieces of square chicken. The owner said he will change the text on the menu as I explained it was misleading. We received at the end of the meal little cakes and Sambuka free of charge, which was a nice gesture.

2  Thank Sea98
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This is a small but cosy restaurant. The atmosphere is very familiar and the staff is really nice. Best thing is the food: simple, real Italian. I felt like at home with home-made food. I have already been to this place four times, and I will come back next time I am in London. And not expensive at all! (pasta dish around 10 pounds). And you should try the Chitarinna with truffle, is delicious!

1  Thank Lidia_pal
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We went like a month ago for my Birthday just before we went to see a West End show! We were seated downstairs by I believe it was the owner. He was friendly and very passionate baout his region. The wine was drinkable but the food was a COMPLETE disaster! I ordered Carpaccio as a starter which had absolutely NO taste, my mum had the mixed salad which was just a few leaves thrown together. However the worst was yet to come my mum, brother and sister took the chicken: Pollo in Potacchio! Which claimed a whole diced chicken panfried with herbs etc. However it was more like a few tiny bones with a little meat that even a baby would still be hungry!My tagliatelle al ragu was more like scialatielli (so just a bit thicker than Spaghetti) + the sauce was so bland I needed to put extra salt, pepper and to at least give it some flavor I added some Parmesan!!!The food was soooo poor we decided not to even go for dessert as my companions couldn't wait to grab a quick burger before the show started as they were still hungry!I recall having pics which I'll defo post when retrieved!!VERRY DISAPPOINTED!!!

1  Thank Dutchylicious
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Small cosy plase with a high level of service. We had a table downstairs close to the citchen. Starter and main dish was served in an excellent way with stories behind the food. Brilliant recommendation for the wine. All together made a fantastic experience for us. We´ll be back next time we are in London.