“Beautiful place, excellent service very much recommended”

Pasha Turkish Bath & Ottoman Hammam
Ranked #6 of 737 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: `Hammam` in Ottoman translates into "Turkish Bath", which has a rich heritage and links back to `Thermea` in Roman Times. Turkish Baths have been a place for social gatherings, cleansing and relaxing rituals for many years - even for dignitaries in ancient societies. The rituals introduce the scrub mitt and foam massage, black soap and ghassoul mud and combine steam and warm temperatures for best results in full body purification, exfoliation and detoxification. They are the core of today's many spa treatments, providing the optimum humidity and heat environment for visitors with a wide range of health conditions.
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We went to Pasha Spa on Sunday as part of a hens package and were not dissapointed at all. The staff were friendly, explained everything to us and made sure we were very comfortable and looked after.

None of the experience felt rushed, it was a lovely venue, very quiet and peaceful and the tea and fruit platter were spot on.

I love it there and will be going back again and again with friends, ive recommended it to everyone.

Thank you for your hospitality, you made Angela's birthday perfect Onder

All reviews
in 38 reviews
"therapist"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed 12 September 2012

This was my first visit and it was excellent. l would definitely recommend the Pasha Hamman Spa and I will be going back.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I was accommodated at late notice for a Turkish bath ritual, though my luck had run out and they were unwilling to even answer my email enquiries about changing the date of the appointment when I realised I had overlapped our appointments. The answering machine messages I left in relation to this remained unanswered.

When we arrived, we found the attendants to be very friendly and enthusiastic about their services. They even gave us some cranberry juice to take away with us. The building itself was decorated in an interesting way, though it was a little dark and musty-smelling, with a row of small, suspicious-looking rooms further down the corridor towards the pool table.

I also would have preferred a female attendant, but this was not an option. It should have been made clear at the time of booking, which it was not. Having said this, Onder was nice and helpful.

This was an interesting experience, but it is obvious the old adage about getting what one pays for holds true in this case.

1  Thank PorkChop80
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Long days, busy evening by job and business reasons, ohh busy life. Always try to find out the best way to have a relax. Now i found the one! only the one which was so enjoyable and relaxing. I had a body scrub and soap massage in oriental style! After a treatment I feel myself so light and relaxed, therapist his name is O`nder, was so friendly and proffy of his job! Many thanks O`nder! Now I know what I gonna do next time for get a rest! definitely recommend to my friends!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2012

This place was exactly what I was looking for, yes it is situated in a busy place but once inside it is so peaceful. We were greeted warmly, served tea and then taken to the spa for a Himalayan salt scrub and honey and cinnamon mask. Our treatment was by a very sweet Turkish man called Oden, who from start to end was fantastic. We did this treatment as it was on special offer but I would go back again even if it's not. A real treat, I really recommend it!