“Le Kalon Spa - Zen Hen Treatment”
Review of Le Kalon Spa

Le Kalon Spa
Ranked #105 of 330 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Kalon Spa is our oasis of serenity and rejuvenation within The Bentley London. Following the theme of the hotel, our Spa promotes relaxation and luxury. With its grand marble interior, intricately hand painted walls and soothing colour palette from when you enter the Spa, the experience begins. Choose from a selection of treatments including traditional and cutting edge therapy, all in the surroundings of our beautiful sanctuary.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Le Kalon Spa - Zen Hen Treatment”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We booked for the Zen Hen treatment and it was a spectacular day!
The spa was booked for the party from 11AM until 4PM.
The staff Chantelle and Charlotte were extremely friendly and professional, making us feel extremely comfortable.
The treatments were all excellent.
The whole day felt very special and the Hen loved it!
Really recommend this intimate spa for anyone!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Yuka4588

Watford
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“So amazing”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I really don't understand the bad reviews, I read them before going and was a bit nevous, I got a gift voucher for a birthday and booked the seasonal sparkle package, when I arrived the staff in reception were so friendly and helpful they offered me refreshments because I was early for my treatment. When I went down to the spa the therapist met me at reception and talked me through the products they use and the treatments, my time in the Hammam was exclusive and I advised I would be the only person in the spa for my entire treatment so I was able to completly relax, I loved the hammam although it was smaller than the pictures make it look.
I was then greated by a fruit plate and a glass of champagne, my therapist let me relax and enjoy them before my treatments started and they were just wonderful I was so relaxed the the therapist was very friendly and encouraged me to relax as much as possible.
It was clean and lightly was mostly candles which helped me relax even more I would highly recommend a treatment and hammam at the spa.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Pixienixie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved my "Princess for a Day" at Le Kalon!”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I went for my "Princess for a Day" treat from my husband for my 40th two days ago , and have come onto Trip Advisor to leave a great review. I'm surprised by the bad reviews that I've only read now lol. My experience was great. I had a Hammam and found it really hot but my therapist Chantelle (not sure of spelling) turned it down to a more bearable temperature. it was lovely! I had a black soap scrub, then exfoliate and a mini massage and cool wash to end it. This was followed sweet pastries and my choice of tea (chamomile), then a facial with a face, head and shoulder massage.... and then a pedicure. I don't know which Therapist the others had but Chantelle was lovely. Very sweet person that made my session (3 hours long) feel like a princess :) My highlight was the facial with the massage. Would definitely recommend her for facial and massage, and will let my friends know about it. Only criticism I would make is that the cleaners could clean the hammam more thoroughly.

Service and therapist however were fantastic! It's a shame the other clients felt so let down, I can only put it down to wrong time...wrong therapist?

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Char101
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dont waste your time and money”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

My partner got me a spa day as part of a Christmas present.
Got there, spa was empty. I was the only one there which was good, I thought. The place was nice and relaxing.
The let down was the massage. The masseur was clearly disinterested. She gave me the impression that its a voucher customer, its already been paid so. It was not a massage, not even a rub. It was more like someone putting body lotion on you. She made no effort to do a proper massage even though I mentioned that I regularly go for massage and now looking around for a good massage place for regular visits. I would never go back to this place and never have.

Visited January 2011
5 Thank Blasuk
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Terrible spa at the hotel and completely overpriced!”
Reviewed 7 March 2011

After finding the Le Kalon Spa listed as one of the best spas in London (Times on line) I decided to treat my boyfriend to a treatment as well as indulging myself as well.

From the outset things went terribly - we were left waiting in the reception area of the hotel as we were a bit early for our appointment, but 5 minutes before our appointment time no one had come to direct us so we had to remind the staff that we were still waiting!

We were then lead though a series of grubby corridors and an elevator to the spa. The spa itself was very outdated; we were both made to change in the men’s facilities are they had another couple in the women’s area which was a bit strange; the changing area was freezing cold, grubby, dusty and we were provided with worn out dirty towels.

The massage room itself was less of a room and more of a corridor with one permanent massage bed and one temporary one which I took and every time any kind of pressure was applied it felt like the entire bed was going to collapse!

This wasn't the main issue though; the air-conditioning was so cold that I couldn't enjoy the treatment as all as I was tensed up by the sub-zero like temperature; when asked if the temperature could be turned up we were advised that the cooling system of the hamam could be overridden and that’s why it was so cold and that they had received similar comments about the cold temperatures (but have done nothing to rectify it!)

The quality of the massages were also terrible, the masseurs seemed inexperienced and had poor technique to the point of nails actually scratching during the massage!

In summary this is one of the worst spas I have been to - from customer service, levels of cleanliness, quality and value for money this place gets about the same sub zero rating as its temperature and I can't imagine the hotel itself is any better from the state of spa.

12 Thank Rambo1980