Danny Parlour - London Blue Badge Tourist Guide - Private Tours
Review Highlights
Danny Is Amazing!

Danny led a portion of our band on tours of Windsor and Hampton Palace. He was very knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed 16 January 2024
Matthew M
Fantastic tour guide

Danny was fantastic! He helped us put together an amazing two-day tour catered to our interests. He... read more

Reviewed 15 November 2023
David H

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews highly recommend danny full day tour his knowledge kensington palace tour guide london tour feed the ducks london's history fun facts st james park british museum amazing tour few hours all ages tower queen interests
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2020

Danny Parlour came highly recommended and not only did he live up to our expectations, but far surpassed them. He's so informative and knowledgable but also extremely personable and fun to spend the day with. Sights we saw based on our preferences were Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, along with additional sights along the way. We plan to return to London with our 3 kids and will definitely contact Danny to have him show our whole family around London. We look forward to seeing him again.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank HappyTravelers1997
DannyPLondonBBTG, Owner at Danny Parlour - London Blue Badge Tourist Guide - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give me a review. The Tower, BP, and KP are just perfect for kids, so much to see and do for kids and adults alike. I look forward to you returning, it would be great to see how the kids have grown since! I’m going to start posting more on my instagram - dannythetourguide - soon. Please give me a follow there for some London insights in advance of your next trip! :)

Reviewed 7 May 2020

Danny lead our large group around the wonderful city of London superbly. He took half our group on tour one day and the other half the next. The students and staff loved Danny's knowledge and humor which enhanced the enjoyment of touring the city. Will certainly look Danny up when next in the UK.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank southsydney14
DannyPLondonBBTG, Owner at Danny Parlour - London Blue Badge Tourist Guide - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2020

Thanks for leaving me a review Paul. I’ll never forget the moment when I first laid eyes on your group, dozens of you all in your matching bright yellow and green sports gear in the Arrivals area and your group had a great sense of humour, we had such a fun time on the coach panoramic tours. Thank you again for booking me. I hope you’re able to return again soon. All my best.

Reviewed 5 May 2020

What a fantastic family day tour of London, Danny was incredible he had us in all the right spots at the right time for those not to be missed moments with a special mention for the Tower of London it was fascinating we could have stayed there with him for hours, we covered a lot in a day including the main sights but what made it such a great day was his knowledge of all the smaller points of interest along the way, The best guide we have come across in our travels it felt like a friend was showing us around, highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2019
3  Thank Explorer517530

Thank you for the review! The Tower is very special place for me and I’m so pleased you enjoyed the tour. I’m glad you enjoyed all of my little anecdotes too. That’s the great thing about London, there’s so much to see and do and so much has happened here. There’s always something to talk about, all of the time!

Reviewed 5 May 2020

I happened to find Danny on line when planning our trip to the UK in September 2017. It was so easy to book with him over emails etc. Our day with Danny was fantastic. He is such a lovely guy. He was extremely knowledgeable and made sure we made the most of our short time in London. We particularly enjoyed our time with Danny at the Tower of London. He even helped me pick out some books for my grand kids (which they loved). Most of all he is a lovely, lovely guy. I would not hesitate to recommend Danny as a tour guide.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank ErinP795

Thank you for leaving me a review Erin! :)
I really appreciate your comments. The Tower of London is one of my favourite places to guide families, so many grisly stories connected with it that so many kids in particular just love! It was my pleasure to guide you and the family. I hope you make it back to London again soon. All my best.

Reviewed 3 May 2020

Danny was amazing!! Incredibly knowledgable, personable, and flexible! We only had 1 day with him, and in that single time frame, we went on so many cool adventures with him, walked over 10 miles and learned more about London's history past and present than we ever thought we could. Cannot say enough about Danny. If you are looking for a just a single day with him or multiple days and events, he is your guy!!

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Melissa M
DannyPLondonBBTG, Owner at Danny Parlour - London Blue Badge Tourist Guide - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2020

It’s great to hear from you Melissa, thank you for your review.
I so enjoyed our time together. I remember you were both just buzzing with excitement when I met you in the hotel lobby and then we took off in a black cab and then yes all the steps we got in oh my gosh yes. We saw so much that day. I so hope you and Casey return for another visit, there’s so much more to see and do!