“Fun, friendly, interesting and all done on beautiful bicycles”

Tally Ho! Cycle Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$33.21*
and up
London Landmarks, Historic Ale Pub and British Bicycles Bike Tour with a Local...
Ranked #7 of 200 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Tally Ho! Cycle Tours we provide fun, small group, guided bike tours of London's iconic sights and hidden wonders. Saddle up for a bike ride with a quirky vintage twist, ride a handmade traditional English bicycle and follow your guide safely along cycle paths and back streets to discover London in a unique and entertaining way. Our bike tours are offered in English by locals with a passion for history, culture and cycling. French, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin language tours are available for private and group bookings. We offer bespoke private excursions for families, groups, hen parties, stag do's, corporate team building, student groups and individuals seeking support in taking up cycling in London. Looking to hire a retro / vintage bike in London? We have Pashley bicycles, restored mid-century classic bikes and retro tandems available for hire by the day or half day.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun, friendly, interesting and all done on beautiful bicycles”
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This is such a different day out, and one that I would recommend to everyone at any age. Our guide was full of interesting information and stories and was also just a really friendly man, who we got to know really well during the day. The bikes are all made in Britain and have a distinctly vintage feel to them. They're easy and comfortable to ride and the guide will lead you at whatever speed you are comfortable with, so we never felt out of our depth when cycling on any London streets. Even though I have lived in London for five years, I discovered areas of London that I would never have known about without the tour guide. It was a really fun day, whilst getting some fresh air and exercise and learning about the history of the city. You could do this tour in the summer and winter alike, at any age or ability and it would be just as great. Go!

• Korean first
Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cracking day out”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

We took a friend for her birthday and had a fantastic day. A great blend of history, site seeing and adventure. The bikes were in tip top conditions and extremely easy to ride. Jack, the tour guide, was really friendly and had some great nuggets of information on London. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic team bonding afternoon. Great for tourists or if you live in London.”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

12 of us took to the streets of London for a team bonding afternoon with a difference. Our group (mixed ages and abilities) didn't know what to except but were thrilled when we turned up and saw the team dressed in period costume along with the old fashioned bikes that we were out. Had a fantastic afternoon cycling at a leisurely pace down towards Greenwich. We stopped half way at a fantastic old pub and then again at the end before jumping on the boat back to Waterloo. Would def recommend to tourists and people who live in London to see a different side of the place.

Donegal Town, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The experience of a life time”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I never thought I would be able to go on such an adventure, I am an old bird after all. But I succeeded, Jack the tour guide looked after me very well. I saw London in a way I never had before and I lived there for many years. The bikes very, very classy. I thoroughly enjoyed my day and would recommend this tour to any one.

“A great day out!”
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Jack is a knowledgeable and friendly guide and the tour takes you past some of the most scenic parts of London along the Thames. We also stopped at a couple of great pubs along the way before catching the ferry back. We liked the quirky nature of this tour and the vintage bikes were comfortable and easy to cycle. Highly recommend. We will be sure to do another tour on offer with Tally Ho in the future. Thanks very much.