“Lovely Bike Ride in London”

Tally Ho! Cycle Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$33.08*
and up
London Landmarks, Historic Ale Pub and British Bicycles Bike Tour with a Local...
Ranked #7 of 189 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Tally Ho! Cycle Tours we provide fun, small group, guided bike tours of London's iconic sights and hidden wonders. Saddle up for a bike ride with a quirky vintage twist, ride a handmade traditional English bicycle and follow your guide safely along cycle paths and back streets to discover London in a unique and entertaining way. Our bike tours are offered in English by locals with a passion for history, culture and cycling. French, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin language tours are available for private and group bookings. We offer bespoke private excursions for families, groups, hen parties, stag do's, corporate team building, student groups and individuals seeking support in taking up cycling in London. Looking to hire a retro / vintage bike in London? We have Pashley bicycles, restored mid-century classic bikes and retro tandems available for hire by the day or half day.
Clover, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely Bike Ride in London”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a awesome time on the Old City Tour. Such a wonderful way to view London, with an awesome guide!

• Korean first
“Fantastic afternoon with TallyHo”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a fantastic afternoon with Tallyho on the old city tour. The guide was great.
Next time in London we are definately comming back for on of the other tours.

UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Fun, Great Bicycles, Great Guide, 10 out of 10”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I loved my tour with Tally Ho. I had not ridden a bicycle for well over 20 years, but I found the bikes used were solid and easy to ride. Obviously they had been very well maintained. There were only nine people in my group on a beautiful sunny day in London. Central London is not hilly – my tour was along mainly flat ground, so the three gears available on the bikes hardly got used, but when they did, they changed smoothly and quickly. The guide was knowledgeable about the sights that we saw on the tour and even took photos for us. He was also very careful to make sure that we remembered that the British drive on the left! Great fun, 10 out of 10

Hamilton, Virginia
“Loved the Old City Tour”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I took this tour with my teenage son and we really enjoyed it. Niall was a wonderful guide whose love of architecture and the city show in his tour. We saw parts of the city I have not visited on my two previous trips to London and the stop at the pub was an added bonus. The distance and ride were very easy and the bikes were charming. There is quite a bit of traffic to be aware of and since it was a beautiful day, the streets were full of pedestrians making it a bit of an obstacle course.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Splendid London Ride”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

What a fantastic journey We had around the sites of London, with super Guides !

must be London's best way to tour - no traffic hold ups & a nice pub for food & drink en route

BRILLIANT !!

And You get to ride Pashley cycles !!