“Jack in old London”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$32.72*
and up
London Landmarks, Historic Ale Pub and British Bicycles Bike Tour with a Local...
Ranked #7 of 190 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Tally Ho! Cycle Tours we provide fun, small group, guided bike tours of London's iconic sights and hidden wonders. Saddle up for a bike ride with a quirky vintage twist, ride a handmade traditional English bicycle and follow your guide safely along cycle paths and back streets to discover London in a unique and entertaining way. Our bike tours are offered in English by locals with a passion for history, culture and cycling. French, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin language tours are available for private and group bookings. We offer bespoke private excursions for families, groups, hen parties, stag do's, corporate team building, student groups and individuals seeking support in taking up cycling in London. Looking to hire a retro / vintage bike in London? We have Pashley bicycles, restored mid-century classic bikes and retro tandems available for hire by the day or half day.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Jack in old London”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

After a slight scheduling hiccup, jack arrived and proceeded to take us on the most amazing tour of old London. He went above and beyond, making our short trip to London a truly special one.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Millbrae, California
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Best tour ever! Although it was raining we participated in the tour and it was amazing. We covered lots of ground and learned just enough history to keep us interested. I would recommend this tour to anybody who wants to see the sights of London. Niall was knowledgable and such a pleasant guide.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lets Go... Tally Ho!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

What more can I say other than what an amazing tour I had of London yesterday with Niall from Tally Ho Cycles. Riding an English Pashley Bike through the City Of London was truly a great experience. Niall is extremely knowledgable about the history of London and his passion for sharing this wonderful city with you and riding bikes is truly reflected on the tours. I enjoyed the London Landmarks Tour in the morning so much that I came back in the afternoon and went along for the Old City Tour. I think it is official - I've been swept off my feet by Tally Ho Cycle Tours and can't wait to return!

Thank you again Jack and Niall for a great day out!

Fellow travellers - Book with Tally Ho - You will not regret it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pink4B
Lewisville, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss Tally Ho!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were a group of 12 on a company-sponsored trip to London which left us with very limited options in terms of when we might be able to take a bicycle tour of the city. I emailed four tour companies, and Jack from Tally Ho! was the clear standout. He put together a custom tour for us based on the sights I told him we wanted to see (everything!) and threw in a couple of extra stops for fun.

Fourteen miles and one downpour later, we found ourselves in love with London in a way that would not have been possible if we'd stuck to an open-top tour bus. As far as we're concerned, there's no better way to see the city.

The bikes were awesome; I think we nearly wore the bells out. Jack was super fun and knowledgeable and clearly loves his city and showing it off to others. He kept us safe on the roads (a bunch of jet-lagged Americans on bicycles on the left side - what could possibly go wrong?!), told us cool stories, and showed us everything we wanted to see and more.

A week later, when we went around the dinner table and asked the group members about their trip highlights, Tally Ho! was at the top of everyone's list. Don't miss it.

Visited May 2014
“Tally ho! Adventure ahoy.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

When looking for a London bike tour, something about raking an old city tour on bike, British built bikes really stood out. The tour didn't really feel like a tour- more like a group of friends out for a ride and seeing what they came across next. Whatever it was, the guide (Jack) had a story/fact/witty joke to tell and loads of facts that I hadn't already come across on other London tours. The route was comfortable with a few "I can't believe we just rode through the city at rush hour on a Friday afternoon" moments of triumph. The bikes were beautiful, well maintained and now on my Christmas list- I didn't want to get off! This was a treasure of a trip and if you're looking for some of London's quirky character in a tour- this is it. Brb, booking another.