“Stress Free Birthday Event !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4,690 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$15 - US$47
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Conveniently placed in the heart of Hammersmith, minutes away from Apollo and Lyric Theatre, Lala is the perfect destination for a quiet meal for two, family gathering, business meeting, after work drink, or pre theatre eat. With a friendly, non pretentious atmosphere, good food and an extensive wine collection we would like to think Lala is simply unrivalled!Primarily serving Mediterranean classics, Head Chef Erhan and his team are passionate about providing a quality meal from carefully sourced ingredients, combining quick and attentive service with satisfying food.
London, United Kingdom
“Stress Free Birthday Event !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I recently organised a "surprise" Birthday event here for my boyfriends special milestone Birthday and must say the management team (Sinan & Mariya) were true gems all through my month of hard-core planning.

On my first visit to Lala - I was greeted by welcoming and friendly staff while I waited for Mariya to give me a visit of "The Basement" which is the lower part of Lala (Club Part)
I was given very detailed information, the staff seemed very professional and answered all my questions without hesitation and even threw in suggestions (I Loved the confidence). I felt very welcomed to the point I decided I was not looking elsewhere because of how I was treated. (Customer Service here is top Notch)

Lala is a true Gem in Hammersmith and the interior is lovely, spacious venue where caters for all you would need. My boyfriend truly loved his night at Lala along with family & friends and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place.

Lastly but not least - The security/door staff were AMAZING! usually door staff can be extremely rude and "Stern", somewhat intimidating to some/most people however this was not the case with Lala. They were beyond friendly and really connected with my guests but of course kept on point/duty at all times. Was well impressed!

Hopefully I have another reason to return soon!

1 Thank Missesblackburn

“A delightful find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went to Lala for the first time recently with four guests and we were all really impressed with the cocktails and food. If you don't want a full meal, their mixed mezze platter is ideal for sharing. Everything was delicious and tasted authentic; the hoummus and falafel were the best I've ever tasted and the aubergine dip and calamares were super. Two of my guests chose steak and two chose the lamb kofta for their main; all were delighted with their choice. I had pan-fried haddock which was cooked to perfection and tasted wonderfully fresh.
We were there on a Monday evening, which was pretty quiet, but that suited us.
Presentation was excellent, the staff were friendly and professional, and prices for both cocktails and food were extremely reasonable.
I pass by Lala frequently, and I'm so pleased I've finally given it a try. I'll definitely go again, and would wholeheartedly recommend it to others.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Mediterranean cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The restaurant offers excellent Mediterranean cuisine. Very pleasant place, polite and professional service. The ordered dishes were served on time, were enticing and delicious.

1 Thank Armdan
“Really nice coctails”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I've been in Lala on Tuesday evening, so, it wasn't very busy, but not silent as well. The staff were nice and attentive to us. I've asked to recommend to coctails, so, I'd tried three different ones. The best was the one with coffee. What is more, I loved the interior as it was spacious and we had our own space. Music was ok. Well, I will really come back there for drinks!!!

• Visited March 2014
London
“Great find in Hammersmith”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had a business lunch here and it was excellent.

Very interesting menu and I had a great Lamb dish for lunch.The service was friendly and all at a reasonable price.

Will certainly come back here - its right opposite Hammersmith Tube too for added convenience.

• Visited May 2014