“Not impressed”

Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Shoeburyness, null, United Kingdom
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

First visit to one of these restaurants. Service was slow and staff seemed to have a problem with providing tap water. Dined outside and staff seemed disinterested with several coming up to ask the same question. Quite a long wait for food and when it did arrive seemed expensive for the small portions. I had a vegetarian breakfast which left a lot to be desired. If I did visit I would probably stick to cake as I think they could manage with that.

• Visited July 2014

“Delicious!!!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We came for breakfast, friendly staff, nice menu selection, nice atmosphere, food was delicious, the prices i thought was a little on the expensive side but i suppose you get what you pay for and as i enjoyed my meal i wasnt bothered. Would recommend a visit.

• Visited April 2014
Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
“Beautiful breakfast”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Warm welcome received... then very good service, beautiful food, overall excellent... would visit again!

• Visited February 2014
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

It looked very promising from outside and smelled very nice as we stepped in, but this was the best of our visit. There were plenty of space but none of the staff or the manager took any attention of our appearance. We felt there was no customer care at all.
Finally we had our order (breakfast), Looked very promising but it wasn't good or tasty.
I wish we never found the place, waste of money and time!

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Reuven79
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cakes but why toast a scone?”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I loved my visit to Patisserie Valerie near Covent Garden. The choice and quality of the patisserie was above expectation and I felt like a child in a toy shop!
My only critisism was they toasted the scone I ordered with jam and cream. I ate it like that as I thought it was their speciality way of presenting scones but since I have wondered if the waitress wasn't aware that scones were served as they come as it wasn't as good as usual.

• Visited July 2013